Dark Trance

ziptnf

I will follow your lead on the first post: The Delta, X-Dream and Dark Soho. I think we share the same taste: I like tech-trance, but the fat one. I admire Zenon and Boshke Beat, but IMO they release more minimal techno than tech-trance. Soundmute is great, I love Opsy. But I don't see the 'classic' tech-trance style anymore.

Here are my favorites, all from 1996-2002.

Eargear-Pegelreiter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1lsl1p-rls

Nerve-Channel 59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu6r0sLV6w0

Holy cow, you're like the tech-trance king! Those were all great tracks you posted, and I'm probably going to buy those two albums off discogs. Any other suggestions? Some of these tracks are absolute monsters and I can't wait to check them all out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also check out the Tantrance, goa-head, distance to goa compilations released around 2000 - 2001

Some have double Cd's with one psytech, one psytrance...

For example Tantrance 11

http://www.discogs.c.../release/297673

Don't mind the progressive labeling, it's psytech!

My fav dark trance track. This is just so good. It's a bit psychedelic I guess...

I'm sorry, but how is that trance at all? There is no 4x4 beats anywhere!

Apologies. I didn't know trance was defined as having 4x4 beats only. For me, trance is more about melodies and the "feel" and less about beats. Dead Cities has the "trance feel" which is why I posted it.

Apologies. I didn't know trance was defined as having 4x4 beats only. For me, trance is more about melodies and the "feel" and less about beats. Dead Cities has the "trance feel" which is why I posted it.

Correct, but lot's of tracks have a 'trance feel' but the topic was about Pystek/Darktrance,

I understand ziptnf post reply... 99% of all topics in the 'general section' consider a 'trance feeling' Posted Image

I suppose it is not what ziptnf is looking for considering the topic/subject...

Listen to his youtube examples...

But it is indeed a good clip, how off topic it was...

I understand your interpretation of trance, but the sound was not at all similar to the other examples in the thread.

I created a mix to show off these gems. Click my signature. While you're in the DJ promo section, check out Procyon's mix as well, that mix is awesome.