your fave Depeche Mode track?

Lemmiwinks

so I guess that just about anyone who likes electronic music had a phase somewhere where he/she appreciated Depeche Mode... just randomly stumbled on some of their tracks lately and I'm impressed to see how good they still sound today. So what would your favorite be?

here is mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlQKhdo2eQ

considering this was made in 1984 the production is AMAZING!!

I loved Depeche Mode. They're part of a time I miss a lot.

My favorite one is Never Let me Down Again. I remember I was dating a handsome drug dealer who was always depressed, I felt desperate, trying to help him, feeling depressed too. So 1980s. Thank God I can laugh to these memories now.

I loved Depeche Mode. They're part of a time I miss a lot.

My favorite one is Never Let me Down Again. I remember I was dating a handsome drug dealer who was always depressed, I felt desperate, trying to help him, feeling depressed too. So 1980s. Thank God I can laugh to these memories now.

You are gay ?

so I guess that just about anyone who likes electronic music had a phase somewhere where he/she appreciated Depeche Mode... just randomly stumbled on some of their tracks lately and I'm impressed to see how good they still sound today. So what would your favorite be?

here is mine:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlQKhdo2eQ

considering this was made in 1984 the production is AMAZING!!

They were defenately memorable from the 1980s, but they sounded dated almost from the beginning.

They probably got a lot of people into electronic music though.

For me they set an impossibly high standard for vocals that keeps me from singing in my music to this day.