Grid-Harp (Lightpsy)

Verb

Hola folks.

I only drop in here to post links for my tracks, and for that I apologize... but for some reason just not interested in discussing stuff. you should all be makin more music and less talking :-) "philosophers spend their time maximizing their minimal differences"

Here's a 182.1 bpm melodious track I recently finished. I think I finished anyway. There are some notechanges and things that I could have made different, but I save for another time another track or something. those technically interested, it's only 7 channels. 9 counting kick+bass and drums channel and +4 sends. so very minimal stuff.

I think of it as "lightpsy" as opposed to "darkpsy". Same coin, other side of it.

Was recently at a party playing, and became inspired to make some psy again, so maybe I make more tracks and post here eventually... youtube "verb love forest" and you find it probably..

//David

CONGRATULATIONS!

Posted Image

A NEW SUB GENRE OF PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE IS BORN!!

-= LIGHT-PSY =-

I was personally very eager for this to happen for years already..
Despite the track doesnt seem to feet well my own imagination of this sub genre, it seems to be historically the first time ever a track is called as 'lightpsy' intentionally which is still an awesome thing! :rolleyes:

hahaha,

I was saying to a friend "it's kindah the opposit of darkpsy", Lightpsy naturaly popped into my mind... Similiarities are there, but it's just, the other side of darkpsy, to my thinking. :)

I was personally very eager for this to happen for years already..

Despite the track doesnt seem to feet well my own imagination of this sub genre, it seems to be historically the first time ever a track is called as 'lightpsy' intentionally which is still an awesome thing! :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Hallo again freaks n lovers, found this old post, and thought I'd update it a bit :-)

Finaly got around to uploading it to bandcamp, which means it's available for purchase!

http://verbalise.bandcamp.com/album/grid-harp-threshold-ascendancy

Enjoy!!

....And Padmapani: keep your negative opinions to yourself. Support what you Love, don't go fucking diss shit you don't like unless it actually makes a difference. I need help getting my music out, and you just fuck things up expressing that shit. It's just bad manners. Why don't you post something you've put time, love and effort in and see how it feels when some fucking stranger shows up and gives you the this-shit-sucks... Asshole.

Guest neurogen

Haha.

Ja du, grattis till din bebis - lightpsy.

Malmö? där e jag med ifrån. kanske känner vi samma folk, antagligen gör vi det. trance scenen inte så stor i malmö. eller var på tidigt 2000-tal.. :)

Nice job creating a new genre!

Very interesting indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...