Psy correlation!

Veracohr

Dude, I always find such coincidences. I am kinda obsessed with finding any. I was bringing the german term "Mitleid Express" into my everyday life (so that friends start to say it too) because it's a track from SBK (and, by the way, a great title)...

It's not too hard to find coincidences because some psy artists name tracks / samples after real occurrences or things. And I love that, because when I then, at some point of time, come across the term in real life I'm like "hey, so that is what it stands for"...

For example, Magnetrixx album "Trittschall" ... it's a german word. But I never knew it existed until I heard it somewhere, I was like "aaaah, this is a real word, I freak out" :D

Koxbox - D. M. Turner

DM Turner

D.M. Turner (a pen name for Joe Vivian) was a psychedelic explorer and author who wrote two books on psychoactives. He drowned on New Year's Eve 1996 after injecting an unknown quantity of ketamine while in a bathtub.

I just found this so damn funny lol.

I think it's more sad than funny.

Anyways his books are really interesting!

"Psychedelic explorer drowned in his own bathtub while taking anesthetic/hallucinogenic drugs" I don't think he really planned that exploration properly lol. Sounds funny to me.

I don't doubt the bit about books, might check one of them sometime.

Also is the thread only about coincidences? For example I highly doubt the koxbox story is coincidental.

"Psychedelic explorer drowned in his own bathtub while taking anesthetic/hallucinogenic drugs" I don't think he really planned that exploration properly lol. Sounds funny to me.

I don't doubt the bit about books, might check one of them sometime.

Also is the thread only about coincidences? For example I highly doubt the koxbox story is coincidental.

He was heavily addicted to Ketamine during the last part of his life. Maybe it wasn't an accident but a means of commiting suicide. We will never know.

I don't know if it's strictly about coincidences, I though it can be of non-coincidental correlations too.

It's not too hard to find coincidences because some psy artists name tracks / samples after real occurrences or things.

Koxbox - D. M. Turner

DM Turner

No no, these are intentional, not meaningless coincidences. Well, I'm making an assumption on the Koxbox one.

I learned recently that a substantial portion of the United States is going to have a total solar eclipse in 2017. Very fucking exciting. I'll have to drive a bit south if I want to experience the true total eclipse, but it would be mostly total from where I am. Anyway, Total Eclipse. :D

Well psy isn't the only thing I listen to, and I don't spend all my time trying to listen to everything that's ever been made. If I've seen it mentioned here at some point I don't remember.

Atmos - Die Kapuzenpulli

this is a "Kapuzenpulli" (german word for "hoodie"):

Posted Image