Walk and talk

This forum needs another thread I think...

Here look at this.

http://www.unifyearth.com/

I think Daniel Pinchbeck either started this or is a major person working on it. Looks pretty good.

He's got the right idea. Basically participate and be active in the creation of a new world.

Heard about it from the webinar Dennis Mckenna is giving recently at evolverintensives.com.

http://evolverintensives.com/

I'm frequently disappointed at the level of nihilism and ignorance in the psytrance music community. I mean I think we need to take a more active role in things. Not be so lazy. I don't know what people are afraid of...The psy trance music community should be a major part of the psychedelic community across the world. But I notice many are almost no better than a drunken fat bum watching football. They are the same thing just wearing tie dye shirts. I say simple things to people like: "Mushrooms are a orally active DMT drug", and people don't even know these simple things, even though they scarf them down regularly.

The psytrance "community" doesn't seem well educated enough, It's seems almost like it's hanging on by a thread sometimes, and a little bit weak when it comes to organizing outside the matrix. I'd just like to see some more intelligence, less weakness and attitude, more character and guts.

U know... I mean pick your busted ass off the floor and do something that actually means something.

I dunno maybe i'm just out of it and my perception is wrong...

Imho, Pinchbeck is just another hustler, going for the "new-age" dollar, with his book and lecture tour.

His second book on the Return of Queztocoatl was turgid at best, full of ideas stolen from elsewhere.

The "eschaton" is a personal event, not some hollywood blockbuster, global apocalypse or such nonsense.

And mushrooms aren't strictly an orally active DMT entheogen, for a start the amount of DMT present is very small, and the metabolic

pathways, of the breakdown and recombination of the indole molecule is subtly, but profoundly different. Really

with magic mushrooms, it seems to be the breadth of typtamine substances that give it, its' unique flavour imho.

There is no "psytrance" community, trust me, I have been to most of the roots of it, and it just doesn't exist,

other than a hopeful projection in our minds. Part of the process of waking up/enlightenment seems to be realising

this, and how certain people are using these natural inclinations of ours, the desire for sangha, to basically sell us "shit".

Trying to get people to "do shit", or "get off their busted arses", is for the most point pointless. Not only does it tend

to display a lack of appreciation for the situation, and wind up others, but really the only person one need to encourage, berate, and enthuse, is

oneself. To judge others, for what they are or aren't doing, is a lack of tact, afterall we are ALL seemingly doing exactly

as we should be. Though thankfully this isn't either deterministic or fatalistic, as we can seemingly to some degree change our

own actions, which we hope will be the butterfly to ignite the changes mosbunal of us we like to see in our environment. But even

if not, it is about living the life, one wills/imagines/dreams rather than feels is dictated and imposed by foreign/alien factors.

Imho, Pinchbeck is just another hustler, going for the "new-age" dollar, with his book and lecture tour.

His second book on the Return of Queztocoatl was turgid at best, full of ideas stolen from elsewhere.

The "eschaton" is a personal event, not some hollywood blockbuster, global apocalypse or such nonsense.

And mushrooms aren't strictly an orally active DMT entheogen, for a start the amount of DMT present is very small, and the metabolic

pathways, of the breakdown and recombination of the indole molecule is subtly, but profoundly different. Really

with magic mushrooms, it seems to be the breadth of typtamine substances that give it, its' unique flavour imho.

There is no "psytrance" community, trust me, I have been to most of the roots of it, and it just doesn't exist,

other than a hopeful projection in our minds. Part of the process of waking up/enlightenment seems to be realising

this, and how certain people are using these natural inclinations of ours, the desire for sangha, to basically sell us "shit".

Trying to get people to "do shit", or "get off their busted arses", is for the most point pointless. Not only does it tend

to display a lack of appreciation for the situation, and wind up others, but really the only person one need to encourage, berate, and enthuse, is

oneself. To judge others, for what they are or aren't doing, is a lack of tact, afterall we are ALL seemingly doing exactly

as we should be. Though thankfully this isn't either deterministic or fatalistic, as we can seemingly to some degree change our

own actions, which we hope will be the butterfly to ignite the changes mosbunal of us we like to see in our environment. But even

if not, it is about living the life, one wills/imagines/dreams rather than feels is dictated and imposed by foreign/alien factors.

Well said sir. I am impressed!