4. Esmeralda 2011

5. A journey with your angel

6. Increasing up to positive

7. In a digital world

8. Evolving natural forms

9. Dani's Guitar

10. A piece of the immensity

11. Pascua En Cadalso

First off, let me start by saying that I am NOT a big fan of psychill, a part from a handfull of albums that I cherish I find most releases too uninspired and dull... And most tracks here follow the "Entheogenic-formula", which is good for having background music when relaxing but not really involving to the point of thinking "hey, I'll take an hour and listen to this album" IMO.

That said, it is worth listening till the end of the album because the last track Pascua En Cadalso is AMAZING! A lot of Raja Ram-style flutes and Shpongle-like spanish guitars and even some Hallucinogen-like arpeggios near the end, BUT without the Shpongle-like random moments that make you go "WTF were they thinking?". So this track really flows from one end to the other, with enough going on to keep you focused and involved it's a real gem definately worth listening to.

Dani's Guitar is another stand-out here, although not as good as complex as the last track it has a very nice mystical-mysterious vibe going on, I like this one a lot as well.

In a Digital World is also a nice midtempo track, the kind you'd listen to in the car in the morning when coming home from a party. Nothing really special but a nice listen nonetheless...

Other than that, the other tracks are pretty mediocre IMO and not really worth commenting IMO. 4/5 from me because of that last track.