Peaking Goddess Collective with Cosmosis

I'm listening to The Peaking Goddess Collective with Cosmosis - Ragga Dagga Doo - Excerpt from "The Pink Queen's Oddest Perspective" Mix

It's fantastic deep music, melting liquid laziness. Love it! Sound quality is very good.

Good job, and I'm sure you have enjoyed it a lot :D

Posted Image

Hello OM,

I'm listening to The Peaking Goddess Collective with Cosmosis - Ragga Dagga Doo - Excerpt from "The Pink Queen's Oddest Perspective" Mix

It's fantastic deep music, melting liquid laziness. Love it! Sound quality is very good.

Good job, and I'm sure you have enjoyed it a lot :D

Posted Image

Cheers matey, glad you like it :)

Billy Cosmosis

Guest antic

Really nice! Do you happen to know when they're planning to release the new material? I just bough Master Margherita's new album and loving it, so more of it can only be good, right?

Also, when can we expect new Cosmosis album - extrapolating from the past release frequency, it should be available very soon :)

@Antic

"when can we expect new Cosmosis album?"

I've been a bit slack on the new Cosmosis album front, what between my gigs and some of my other music projects going on. Consequently another Cosmosis album won't be for quite some time yet.

"Do you happen to know when they're planning to release the new material?

Basically when it gets around to being mixed. Tunes and parts are in the bag. As everyone also has individual music projects, it's a matter of scheduling - getting everyone together in one place for a while to do the mixing. I would imagine later this year.

@Basilisk: Glad you liked the blog :)

Cheers,

Billy Cosmosis