R.I.P. Neogoa (2010.-2011.)

Just for example, Dimensional Gateway was established through facebook. You got easier acces to people via facebook and it's lot better way to comunicate, that's a fact.

I understand, but maybe they just don't get your message or it losts in tons of spam?

As far as I know, cronomi freeze their FB acc activity.

I understand, but maybe they just don't get your message or it losts in tons of spam?

As far as I know, cronomi freeze their FB acc activity.

Maybe Maxim, Timo answered my message. However, I mentioned that just as an example.

Funny thing? I also sended message (via facebook) to our beloved label owners of: Cronomi Records, Sita Records, Phototropic Records, Suntrip Records, Ezel-Ebed Records, UAF Records, Dimensional Records and offered them free acces to website control panel and label accounts to add thier news, announcements and data, wanna know who only answered to my message and accepted that offer? Timo (Chakras) from ex. Kagdila now Dimensional Records. If people doesn't care about it, why should I push hard...after that my biggest focus was on music and it's distribution on Ektoplazm. Wanna know how easy was to work on website when Mdk took reviews section under his control: A LOT. Database will be available just as reviews page.

I never had this mail, don't forget labels are often more people...

Also, running a label besides a day-time job, dj-ing, organising parties, running a forum, having babies,... is something which takes every last minute of our spare time... Which means more work is not always possible, even if we really want it... I always though there were enough people that were active to keep the site alive.

This website is great, whatever the future brings, and brought a lot of new people into the trance scene, I'm sure about that! So I hope you manage to find the strength and energy to renew the site often...

Never got that mail either, but I've been so busy with exams and didn't have access to my PC for a long time either...too bad I overlooked that message cause i would've said hell yeah! :P And the site was a great concept, I've been loving it since the very start!

Honestly i don't care about emails or so , i just read this on facebook and i totally understand Richpa.

This is not a paid job and everybody must follow his own way , i prefer my own personal life than wasting my energy and time to try a living out of this , there's so much more in Life than nobody can even imagine.

And from me to you Richpa , I wish you all the best , you know you're the man and you know where to find me!

The most interesting part is all the sarcasm from a lot of people , when this was all made and done with free time . What happens next? Pay him a full time job and he might keep running it , there you go.

And to end up i say to you Richpa :

GOAHEAD!

Today I received email from hosting provider for Neogoa (basiclly it was hosting for my association where I work and I managed to add Neogoa on same server), however, monthly traffic was like 40 GB so I have to shut down website ASAP.

If anyone got stable server for database, I will be more than happy to send backup for possible rescue (info texts, release database and eventualy reviews). Just let me know here or via my email: iparic70@gmail.com It would be perfect if someone wishes to keep this site alive.

Thanks in advance

Probably guys really did not see messages via facebook (it's not a first time that facebook is loosing private messages and stuff). However if we manage to move complete database on to another server than I can create thoose accounts for labels so you can add news, updates and stuff.

Alright, now you can update your bookmarks, because website and database is now available on a new server and via new url: http://www.ektoplazm.com/neogoa thanks to Ektoplazm and Basilisk for keeping this website alive and for huge help and assistance. At this moment I'm really busy with finishing upcoming NG releases for July, so I'll make redirection page from the old adress to a new one in upcoming days.

Also thanks to all of you who wanted to help out with this issue, especially to Mars and Suntrip!

One more thing: For the second time I contacted label owners and at this moment we got 4-5 labels interested. So in upcoming days I'll make special accounts for them so they'll be able to post freshest annoucements and news related to their artists/releases/plannings/parties directly to Neogoa website. Mdk is also preparing some fresh reviews, so hopefully it will be online soon.

I today check all mails i using and facebook inbox too, nothing found :/

Sorry Niđo, I missed this post. Yeah, obviously facebook first time did not deliver any of my messages so now it seems OK. However, I sended you details so hopefully now all works fine. If you gonna need anything, let me know.

@Penzoline - Yeah me to :)