To all goatrance makers!

GS Concept

Our new label Global Sect Music need tracks in space, deep, psychedelic, melodic goa trance style like Pleiadians, Filteria and E-Mantra stuff.

You can send demos mp3 to gs-concept@hotmail.com

We will make only CD and flash releases and work with professional artists, sound engineers, designers and distribution companies. Coming soon will be released debut VA Space Of Power on double CD with artists like: Artifact303, E-Mantra, Goasia, Filteria, Astrancer, Mindsphere, Psy-H Project, Liquid Flow, Radical Distortion, Travma and more. And we have 1-2 places for young talants.

So guys, we not need nitzhonot style and vey oldschool sound now. We need DEEP, SPACE (athmospheric), psychedelic goa trance sound.

If you like stars, sky and Universe and can make good space sound...

WELCOME TO GLOBAL SECT!

http://globalsect.ru

http://soundcloud.com/globalsect

http://www.facebook.com/globalsect

Awesome logo you guys got and good concept! Wish all the best! :)

Thanks man. But its demo version of logo, we work on it now. I think its more emblem that logo, a lot of small details. I look your works, i think it very interestring. Respect.

• 5 months later...

Nice, hope it'll be soon.

Are you affliated with Hado more than just sharing banners btw? You russian labels are so mysterious lol.

p.s. hat's off to you for picking Travma - Tesla and remastering it. It sounded so horrible on suncokreti but musically it's a blast.

Great artwork indeed, best I've seen in a while. But this doesn't look like it belongs in Free Music Promotion. Mind if I split the thread and move all of today's replies to Artist News and Label Announcements?

Nice, hope it'll be soon.

Are you affliated with Hado more than just sharing banners btw? You russian labels are so mysterious lol.

p.s. hat's off to you for picking Travma - Tesla and remastering it. It sounded so horrible on suncokreti but musically it's a blast.

Max from Hado Records help me with official support and distribution. I help Max with him upcoming VA (coming soon with Artifact303, E-Mantra, Filteria, Alienapia etc) and PR communications. Travma - Tesla its respect, yes ;-)

Great artwork indeed, best I've seen in a while. But this doesn't look like it belongs in Free Music Promotion. Mind if I split the thread and move all of today's replies to Artist News and Label Announcements?

No man stop! Its not official announce. I will make new topic. Web page not ready and we not have release data. Dont panic )))))

Very interesting.

Respect to you guys from global Sect, the release looks very promising. And I love the artwork.

In fact I like the art so much that I might buy it for that alone ^_^

All the best to you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Instabuy with this one...

The E-Mantra track already sounds sooo awesome.

//Edith says that Travma's "Tesla" sounds too good to be true.

But when will it be available? Btw. that's the best artwork I've seen since...when? Alienapia had some nice artwork and I always like Cybernetika's style, but this one is really something special.

• 2 weeks later...