Entheogenic - Gaia Sophia

I am really curious to listen to this one but I am not paying CD price for a download.

I'll wait to see if they release this physically before I part with my hard earned.

Written & Produced by Piers Oak-Rhind.

Helmut Glavar is not credited. Anyway, this is definitely some nice stuff in the style of earlier Entheogenic, which is not to suggest Flight of the Urubus or Golden Cap are not good because they certainly are. My first impression was that Gaia Sophia is a solid all around production with that dubby chill out sound we've come to expect from this project. I imagine a physical release is not likely, so to have these compositions available to listen to is much appreciated.

Written & Produced by Piers Oak-Rhind.

Helmut Glavar is not credited. Anyway, this is definitely some nice stuff in the style of earlier Entheogenic, which is not to suggest Flight of the Urubus or Golden Cap are not good because they certainly are. My first impression was that Gaia Sophia is a solid all around production with that dubby chill out sound we've come to expect from this project. I imagine a physical release is not likely, so to have these compositions available to listen to is much appreciated.

That would suck if true :(

Even if it was just a CDR I would buy it.

• 2 weeks later...