who pledged for the younger brother album?

technosomy

This is just a extension to my last post about the vaccine album.

i amongst hundreds of others thought it would be great to be involved in this project but guess what???

still no cd or nothing, word is on the street that they cannot deliver what they have promised to the people who pledged, ie

cds special art etc.

spoke to a couple of people who are considering suing them!!

who else pledged on psynews?

has anyone got their stuff yet?

does anyone know what else is going on?

i only paid 30 gbp, but considering the album has been out now for almost 6 weeks and received nothing,

that is shit in my book and yb should be held accountable.

your thoughts?

pissed off from oz

:angry:

Well that's weak. Have you looked at the Twisted forum? I would expect there to be some buzz about it there and if Simon and co. have a decent excuse that's probably the place to find it too. Must be worth a look before you go around trying to sue anybody...

thanks for that, understood

but always administration that gets the blame a!!

like they said, if simon was fully commited to this project he would have signed the cd's regaurdless of

whether he was being told to do it or not- thats a crock of shit in my book.

these people say they need fans help to fund an album and don't have the decency to at least honour their part, but i am sure

they pocketed our money ok

I got my signed pledge CD about a week ago, but I don't know if the custom artwork has gone out. I got an email to say it had been dispatched first so if you haven't got one yet I guess yours hasn't been. Also mine was posted in the UK so if you are are abroad I guess it might take some time getting there.

I agree the delay was a bit disappointing as we supported the band by paying up front, I actually started the third thread on the Twisted site that Rotwang linked to, even though Benji responded on a different thread at least he did give an answer.

My mum let me know yesterday that a package from the UK arrived (I let it ship to their address back then as I wasn't sure where I was going to live this year). So my CD has arrived I reckon :)

What I find a bit strange is the following: I pledged for a handwritten lyrics sheet. In the description they wrote that they would contact me before, so that they could write down the lyrics of my favourite tune. Now I don't know if they just wrote down the lyrics of a random song or if they didn't send it off together with the CD. I'll know more on Monday, as I'm going to collect the package then.

Cut the dudes some slack...it was pretty ambitious, no surprise to me that it takes time to coordinate and get everything together. Plus tours and stuff, chill out.

I got my signed cd. The case was cracked :( and they used some weird jewel case. Is that was you euro-bastards use :P

This should be moved to

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/forum/95-other-electronica

and put in a new sub category called "Music that try to sound like yet another jam band"

as it got nothing to do with trance :)

I would feel totally scammed pledging for something that turns out not to be what I thought it would be.

I don't know much about Younger Brother, but afaik their last album wasn't trance. I guess ppl who pledged for this one didn't expect a trance album either.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know much about Younger Brother, but afaik their last album wasn't trance. I guess ppl who pledged for this one didn't expect a trance album either.

What I mean to say was that I don't think many people expected to hear mediocre Jam Band music when they pledged for a new album. :)

I have not found one link to where Younger Brother prior to going to the studio actually told their fans what kind of album they were going to make. They posted videos after people had pledged.

I still think debates regarding Younger Brothers latest album does not belong in a trance forum ;)

Their last album was still pretty damn good though.

Some of the tracks were decent enough but there were some ear splittingly bad ones too <_<

Pound A Rhythm & Safety In Numbers were particularly bad IMO

Some of the tracks were decent enough but there were some ear splittingly bad ones too <_<

Pound A Rhythm & Safety In Numbers were particularly bad IMO

You're probably right, but you did say you didn't like guitar music. I mean some of the members here are into stuff like tool etc so they might be inclined to like that sortof thing more (although probably not the pop rock crap on yb's latest)

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting...

Younger Brother Official

We're making the 2nd part of Vaccine - all electronic , all new inversions of the 1st part - think of it as the dark matter around the matter that is Vaccine.....!