Videogames official thread

Ormion

I play a lottt of Oblivion, have done for a few years. It's my favourite game by a long long way, but i'm also playing through Mass Effect 2, which is great! L.A Noire has some amazing graphics, don't you think?

I play a lottt of Oblivion, have done for a few years. It's my favourite game by a long long way, but i'm also playing through Mass Effect 2, which is great! L.A Noire has some amazing graphics, don't you think?

Indeed. The facial animations are beyond belief. But it has many flaws. The biggest being the fact that the cases are solved themselves. Plus the city is really boring. No idea why they made it a sandbox game.

I just played two hours of Thunderforce III on the good old Mega Drive. Quite an amazing game even when I think it was pretty much inspired by Gradius/Life Force on the NES. Only with better graphics. I made it into the last level and I think I could be able to finish it when I try some more. Or maybe there are more worlds that are not shown on the map yet.

Lastest i finished is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and now waiting to buy some new hardware that i can play last one and they annouced Modern Warfare 3 for this autumn, hell yeah :)

I dont play much games, favorite are COD series and Tom Clancys: Ghost Recon, played CS before, started since i was kid back in 1999 to 2008 and sure Medal of Honor series!

But sure, best game i played is COD: MW 2, most ppl think that and you can see something interesting here if you havent:

Just love that scottish! It's fOnny :D

Check at 3.05 when Kevin McKidd say "FULL ON" :lol:

I finished Bulletstorm which was ridiculously fun

Really? I loved Painkiller but don't like Epic. I tried the Bulletstorm demo and it seemed like everything I hate about Epic games had been turned up to the max (the rigid consoletard control system, the annoying characters who won't shut the fuck up). It pissed me off. Is the full game worth getting, or is it just more of the same stuff that's in the demo?

Really? I loved Painkiller but don't like Epic. I tried the Bulletstorm demo and it seemed like everything I hate about Epic games had been turned up to the max (the rigid consoletard control system, the annoying characters who won't shut the fuck up). It pissed me off. Is the full game worth getting, or is it just more of the same stuff that's in the demo?

It's really, really fun cause it matters how you kill your enemies. The first two stages look like some generic FPS, so I guess why from the demo may look boring. But after that the game becomes insane and feels more like pinball than FPS. :D

I don't like Epic BTW

Indeed. The facial animations are beyond belief. But it has many flaws. The biggest being the fact that the cases are solved themselves. Plus the city is really boring. No idea why they made it a sandbox game.

You should play morrowind then ;) (The Elder Scrolls III) While the graphics are a lot older, the story and world-design are tons better! i can't even count how many hours i spent on that game when i was younger..

And as my time now is very limited, i'm very picky about games... I'm a huge Rpg fan, and i have searched a lot to find a game that had the same quality as morrowind, but haven't found one yet :P

So i'll wait until Skyrim comes out ;)

You should play morrowind then ;) (The Elder Scrolls III) While the graphics are a lot older, the story and world-design are tons better! i can't even count how many hours i spent on that game when i was younger..

And as my time now is very limited, i'm very picky about games... I'm a huge Rpg fan, and i have searched a lot to find a game that had the same quality as morrowind, but haven't found one yet :P

So i'll wait until Skyrim comes out ;)

Too right! I still play oblivion all the time, must be on my eighth full character or something, clocked well over 1200 hours :0, Elder Scrolls games are ridiculously deep and beautiful rpgs, and Skyrim looks sooooo good! I'm positively shitting myself in anticipation.

Anyone playing Heroes of Newerth here?

No, but i play League of Legends.

Also, just started playing StarCraft II again. Been like 6 months since I played. Multiplayer ofcourse.

The only game I've played this year is a game called Tiny Wings. I am so close to finishing everything but can't do the final challenge :(

I love Tiny Wings! Which challenge are you stuck on?

I've bought an X-box 360 5 months ago and only played Dirt II until now

Posted Image

Dirt 3 is coming up. Great!

I've tried some shooters, But I don't get it?

How can you play shooters without a 'mouse'? It's not fast enough imo...

How can you play shooters without a 'mouse'? It's not fast enough imo...

I agree. I used to play Goldeneye with my console-owning friends and they always beat me. Then one time I convinced them to play Nexuiz (PC FPS) and I raped the shit out of them.

I agree. I used to play Goldeneye with my console-owning friends and they always beat me. Then one time I convinced them to play Nexuiz (PC FPS) and I raped the shit out of them.

Indeed, I haven't played games for a very very long time, so with this Xbox, I'm kinda new (back).

But I started with DOOM, Duke Nukem 3-D, Wolfenstein...

And this Call of duty on Xbox, I don't know Posted Image

At the other hand, when it comes to racing games, it's better,

You don't have to press full gas, or not, like on keyboard.

There's a choice of pulling the (button) trigger 50%.

That's good! + Full HD 1080, that's sweet Posted Image

You can't play without mouse. Nobody can.

Actually I prefer the natural movement that dual analog sticks provide. The mouse is way to sensitive and more frenetic.

Of course it always depends on the game. Some FPS are made exclusively for consoles and the developers based the entire gameplay on gamepad controls.

For example Killzone which has a heavier movement would move ridiculous on pc.

Actually I prefer the natural movement that dual analog sticks provide. The mouse is way to sensitive and more frenetic.

Of course it always depends on the game. Some FPS are made exclusively for consoles and the developers based the entire gameplay on gamepad controls.

For example Killzone which has a heavier movement would move ridiculous on pc.

You know, you can lower the sensitivity in games if you think it's to frenetic. I just don't see why you wouldn't want to go as fast as you can.

I just can't take the slow movement on console FPS.

I find myself on Xbox 360 a lot.. probably more than I should. anyone who's interested in befriending my gamertag is: Darkpup69696

I've been having a ton of fun with Dead Space 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction. Before that I played the hell out of Dead Rising 2. If I'm not gaming I'll be on Netflix, watching some movie.

I'm really just a casual gamer who likes co-op more than competitive play.. And I really hate those douchebag 13 year olds who constantly call you gay terms and curse at you like sailors when they one up you on deathmatching. Nothing makes me want to leave a game more than that.