something I really like about this site...

Dark_Puppy

amongst many things, is that artists are here among us and post their input, read feedback, befriend us and promote their own stuff here. I'm used to seeing artists (for various genres, even local bands) here in the states who act like you need to be thankful they even looked at you when you see them on stage or on the street. Never would they grace their presence online, someone would be hired to make a myspace or facebook whatever page and you'd pretend you're talking to the band when you're not.

Whether you are a DJ bustin your ass on the sets, or just simply sit at home and make amazing music on a computer it's cool that you take the time to be a part of the community rather than look down your noses at it and forget where you came from.

kudos.

Hi <nametag>, this is the OOOD promo team here, we'd like to really thank you for showing an interest in OOODCorp's products and info-casts. Colin and the guys would love to thank you personally but they're busy right now at the botox clinic, however if you want to send us your postal address we'll send you a photo of the OOOD bandmember of your choice with a real reproduction signature and customised greeting.

Thanks again <nametag>! Make sure you keep in touch with us on OOODCorp's Facebook page!

I know right? This is one the things I love about the scene. I've been in contact with multiple people working on the scene and it is pretty amazing to be able to be a part of it all even though I have not really released anything myself, yet. :)

Hi <nametag>, this is the OOOD promo team here, we'd like to really thank you for showing an interest in OOODCorp's products and info-casts. Colin and the guys would love to thank you personally but they're busy right now at the botox clinic, however if you want to send us your postal address we'll send you a photo of the OOOD bandmember of your choice with a real reproduction signature and customised greeting.

Thanks again <nametag>! Make sure you keep in touch with us on OOODCorp's Facebook page!

Ha! :lol:

WTF, dude, who is OOOD??? :blink:

Ha, gotcha!

Posted Image

Before I started to read that thread I was just wondering if conversing with great artists could possibly have the backlash for them to change the way they do things.. If you get so many people saying your stuff needs this or that, when they have limited knowledge of and 99% opinion of how music sounds to the rest of the world then I can see where you wouldn't want something like that happening.

that drama thread is sad. As a couple year member (and moderator) of another site of a different subject altogether, I've had my fair share of watching drama, deleting drama, voting to ban people for it, etc..

:lol: @ OOOD. As a hardcore stalker of your facebook page, can I get some complimentary botox ? Even what's remaining in the syringe that pierced a bandmembers face I could cherish or sell on Ebay. :D