Afgin - ray of light

afgin

:wub:

In the previous years, I used to seek out a VanBuuren or Tiesto album for something like this. I don't have to now, since this is obviously much better. B)

thank you,and i am realy flattered from your compliments,cheers & thanks again :)

In the previous years, I used to seek out a VanBuuren or Tiesto album for something like this. I don't have to now, since this is obviously much better. B)

just to quote myself.. I really don't mean to take away anything from the VanBurren or Tiesto DJ's, given their success and huge fanbase over the years.. I just mean to say that this is the style I'd prefer and never really heard them do. I don't need to be stepping on toes for fans of those DJs. ;)

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

just to quote myself.. I really don't mean to take away anything from the VanBurren or Tiesto DJ's, given their success and huge fanbase over the years.. I just mean to say that this is the style I'd prefer and never really heard them do. I don't need to be stepping on toes for fans of those DJs. ;)

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

agree with you :),and i share big respect and love to the armin's and tiesto projects/music during the years till nowdays,amazing stuff :),and for sure i'm influenced by them on my latest music,and also influenced by the astral projection/mwnn/yahel style as well,always keeping an open mind when it goes to music :)

keep smiling,and stay positive :)

This is more regular trance, some would call it Euro-Trance.

I'm not into Euro-Trance at all, but being from Belgium this style of trance is off course very familiar.

I would not buy it (because of my taste), but compared to other Euro-Trance this is amazingly good.

I prefer your Goatrance, but that's my taste.

Good luck with this project Posted Image

Have you ever considered or plan to have female vocals to compliment this new style? Reason I say is I heard VanBuuren's song with Sharon Den Adel last year "In and Out of Love" and man the angelic notes she hits to the music is beyond awesome. I suppose it would put it in more of a club category but there's some remixes of that, one being the Blizzard remix by Richard Durand, that brings it back to a more trance sound.

I still get the melodies of T.R.A.N.C.E. playing in my head various times of various days.. that has to be my favorite song off your last album.

Have you ever considered or plan to have female vocals to compliment this new style? Reason I say is I heard VanBuuren's song with Sharon Den Adel last year "In and Out of Love" and man the angelic notes she hits to the music is beyond awesome. I suppose it would put it in more of a club category but there's some remixes of that, one being the Blizzard remix by Richard Durand, that brings it back to a more trance sound.

I still get the melodies of T.R.A.N.C.E. playing in my head various times of various days.. that has to be my favorite song off your last album.

thanks :) and Vocals for sure :),and "in and out of love" of armin's is one of the amazing i heard,i can say i am in the middle of working for a remix to:

Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford Sun & Moon...fantastic tune from this guys,no wonder why they are number 5 in Dj mag top 100 :)

the original track

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5ykbAumD4:

i can say i am in the middle of working for a remix to:

Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford Sun & Moon...fantastic tune from this guys,no wonder why they are number 5 in Dj mag top 100 :)

the original track

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5ykbAumD4:

can't wait to hear it.