I am sorry...if you want me to leave, i will.

djmaxfactor1995

Max Factor: Yay or Nay  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Max (Factor) should remain a member of psynews.org?

It's just been leaked to the press that the Cannes Festival Board and Direction (two different groups of people) did not wish to expel Lars Von Trier (as his apology was enough for them) BUT Jewish organizations, Jewish sponsors of the festival (Rothschild) and legal experts (who claimed he had broken french law - which according to the Cannes festival spokesperson is not true) pressured them to expel him (an apology was apparently not enough for them) even though the Cannes direction fought hard for him and in the end they had to make a compromise (or lose their sponsors - Hollywood money) to let his movie stay in the competition but to expel him. The Anti-Defamation League also wanted Lars Von Triers movie to be expelled but at least here The Cannes Festival said a LOUD no!

How predictable that The Anti-Defamation League and Abe Foxman and his friends in France act this despicable way. Abe Foxman and his organization "The Anti-Defamation League" is very powerful in USA/Hollywood as well as everywhere else in the World where they cry "antisemitism" in any "non" case and I have no doubt The Anti-Defamation League is the Jewish organization mentioned, in this leak to the press, to be behind the expel of Lars Von Trier in this case. And no I am not antisemitic (I am sure some will cry I am) but enough is enough with this manipulation into labeling people as Nazi's, racists or antisemitic s!

Now the article is in danish but I am sure it will find it's way to the foreign media

http://politiken.dk/...mpede-for-trier

Watch this revealing video. I am sure the Von Trier case would have made it into this movie as a prime example of the manipulation American Anti-Defamation League (Abe Foxman) conduct around the world - if the case had happened before Yoav Shamir (Israeli) finished his movie.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=utVkVQnAY64

IMO, Lars was simply naive. You may wish the whole Israel to be abducted by an UFO and disappear forever somewhere in deep space, but you don't joke about Jews in front of microphones and cameras.

Give me one good reason why it is not OK to joke about Jews or to criticize Israel in public but seemingly OK to joke about Muslims, Christians and criticize other countries when they do not behave nice? I am so tired of the hypocrisy!

Give me one good reason why it is not OK to joke about Jews or to criticize Israel in public but seemingly OK to joke about Muslims, Christians and criticize other countries when they do not behave nice? I am so tired of the hypocrisy!

Yes, you are right. However, this is a hypocrit world, don't you know that? We are far from being intelligent, nice and understanding to one another. Lairs was in an event where millions of dollars run in the backstage. His films must cost millions of dollars to be done. He needs sponsors and all the backing from the film industry. And guess what, there are a lot of hypocrit people sponsoring his films. He should have let his personal jokes at home, with his friends. His innocent joke very likely will cost his career. I doubt he will ever get financial help from US agents, or will have his films screened in US soil. I just read that Argentina has already vetoed "Melancholy".

FYI, I am one who believe the world would do better without Israel. But I surely won't express that in a business conference, or - closer to our trance world - in a gig where all the israeli psy producers would play along me.

I think the operative word here is "diplomacy", that's how we deal with our differences and avoid wars.

EDIT: I forgot your mentioning on Muslins and Christians. It's OK to joke about them the same way it's OK to joke about Israel. But, again, there are places where you could tell them, and places where you couldn't.

Wow, guys, wtf, another lame drama thread? I mean, when the old off topic was alive and kicking we had much better drama threads going on, these now look like a bunch of pussies doing catfight.

LAME!

And for that, what the fuck happened, I just came here from another forum and I have no idea where it all began?

Big bang excluded :D

Wow, guys, wtf, another lame drama thread? I mean, when the old off topic was alive and kicking we had much better drama threads going on, these now look like a bunch of pussies doing catfight.

LAME!

And for that, what the fuck happened, I just came here from another forum and I have no idea where it all began?

Big bang excluded :D

I see no Drama Mr. Big Smile :) It's all in your head ;)

He should have let his personal jokes at home, with his friends. His innocent joke very likely will cost his career. I doubt he will ever get financial help from US agents, or will have his films screened in US soil. I just read that Argentina has already vetoed "Melancholy".

He should say exactly what he want when he want and where he want and the purists and "cry wolf" obnoxious organizations should keep their heads in the sand..

He wont lose his career. Far from. He's already starting his new movie "Nymphomania" (The one where he want Kirsten Dunst to play the leading actor role with a lot of nude scenes - she might say yes...drewl drewl) when he return to Denmark - backed by many countries and they continue to back him - . The only ones wanting to break the contracts with Zentropa (his distribution/Production company) are Israel and Argentina (obvious countries - one cry antisemitism every time someone open his mouth and the other is a refugee for Nazis).

I did not vote, I'm not following this Posted Image

But if you leave, can you take reger with you?

He keeps sending naked pictures of his mom through skype.

I admit, I can't take it anymore.

I think I'm falling in love with her! Posted Image

He's already starting his new movie "Nymphomania" (The one where he want Kirsten Dunst to play the leading actor role with a lot of nude scenes - she might say yes...drewl drewl)

That would be one Lars Von Trier film I might actually enjoy.

He should say exactly what he want when he want and where he want and the purists and "cry wolf" obnoxious organizations should keep their heads in the sand..

That is why people like him don't have many friends: raw, crude sincerity hurts a lot. Where did I read that this world is made of small lies?