Any information about new Ra material

Hello everyone,

.....As for future plans, I can mention that we are working on a 3rd album and an ambient release. Which one will be finished first

I cannot say, but more tracks are in the pipeline, and we'll just have to see how long it takes to finish up.

I can promise however you will not have to wait for another 7 or 8 years until the next release. ;)

Chris[RA]

Hi,

any news?

Since you posted it here too I will get rid of the post in the review thread.

And goa album? I thought it was going to be ambient/downtempo.. well it could be downtempo goa too lol.

It will be too really, but when i dont know :)

Well, Christer is not the type of guy that works with deadlines. He wants the music to be good enough before it can be released. Simple as that :) Because of that it is hard to tell when albums will be ready from Ra, but one thing is sure... It will be ready sooner or later and you'll be blown away :) Except trancy tracks like in 9th and more powerfull tracks as well... (the acid track he played in Belgium, wauw!) :) And yes, he is working on ambient too :)

• 4 months later...

I doubt it will be released this year. Not much time left.

It won't be this year... But he hopes to be ready "soon", which means... he takes the time to work on the album untill he is ready, and there is no deadline for that! But it will be 2012 :)