Genre: Goa Trance

Style: New School

Tracks: 7

Playtime: 55:33 min

Catalog#: UAFR019

URL: http://www.trinodia.net

Release Date: 16. May 2011.

Release notes:

Trinodia (Daniel Eldström) is back with another Goa trance release with the album Human History, his second release at the label Underground Alien Factory Records. This time he has taken his music to another level of his mind of epic melodies and landscapes of sound to ensure that we too will experience the journey. The album consists of 7 unreleased tracks that will take you on this trip into human history with a twist. Once more, follow the melodies and the beats into the world of Trinodia's music.

Tracklist:

01. Trinodia - Planet Number 12 (6:53)

02. Trinodia - Human History (7:56)

03. Trinodia - Annunaki (8:10)

04. Trinodia - Wars Of The Gods (8:49)

05. Trinodia - Scientific Mechanism (7:23)

06. Trinodia - Time And Gravity (9:37)

07. Trinodia - Inspired Brains (6:45)

Credits:

Graphic design and coverart by Ivan Parić (Richpa) @ www.neogoa.tk

Mastering by Shahin Babazadeh (Keamia) @ www.djkeamia.com

Download:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/trinodia-human-history

Dont forget to check Trinodia page @ http://uafrecords.com/artists/trinodia

My opinion: This album kickass! You will fall in love in a moment. Have elements of old school veterans such as Man With No Name and Astral Projection and masters of new school such as Lost Buddha!

This one is gonna be one of my fav. albums in 2011. really nice goa trance music with orginal touch. All the best to Trinodia and UAF Records, hope to see more interesting stuff like this one ;)

It's been a year in the making but now it's finaly going to be released :)

Feels really good to get a full length album out properly and it's great to have such good help as the help i have from Imba and Richpa for releasing this album. Ofcourse big thanks to mr Ektoplazm, Basilisk for releasing it there.

Hope you all will enjoy it :)

//Trinodia

Like it! Mature and bright tracks! UAFR always gives me a full pack of joy WOW!!! Daniel is a very promising author, and I expect more goa tracks from him in the future! :rolleyes:

This one is gonna be one of my fav. albums in 2011. really nice goa trance music with orginal touch. All the best to Trinodia and UAF Records, hope to see more interesting stuff like this one ;)

I do 100% agree. It's in one of my best goa releases. Nice build up, nice transition of melodies, old school touch. I like every track especially inspired brains. Very powerful, the melody @ 3:42 <3.

Really cool release! :) Big thanks to UAF , the artist and Ektoplasm for this quality music. Annunaki :wub:

Now waiting for some TOI DOI :wub:

Really cool release! :) Big thanks to UAF , the artist and Ektoplasm for this quality music. Annunaki :wub:

Now waiting for some TOI DOI :wub:

Yup, cover in progress, mastering will start tomorrow. We expect release date around 15-20th june :)

• 8 months later...

Tancedanne. What do you mean overcompressed?

Beautiful pure NEW school goa with lyrics about space. Entire album is equal when it comes to novadays goa music. That's what old tigers like the most. I would like to point out that there is no boring or flat scheme on track. Great themes with sharp high frequencies insertions. Today still takes similar technique style such Artifact303 or Liquid Flow. I recommend to download and listen, it does not cost anything. I would ever not expect that I can get such marvel for free.

They're releasing a bunch of various sub-genres lately - from progressive and ambient to psytrance and goatrance, don't see any reason for wondering here.

Not used to seeing goa from any other label than our beloved ones, I guess.