"Supernatural"

Hello at all,

just wanted you to keep an ear of my newest project... If you like it or not so I would be very happy about every critism... :)

My first goal is just to make you good feelings and a smile on your face ;) If you like it so tell me what you really like on it, if you dont like it so tell me why, so I could learn more on my own skills, feeling ect... if you dont like to critism so it`s also ok... It is just my favourite interesting in my free time (Producing)... so feel free to do what ever you want...

Best regards, Michael. Namaste. ;)

Here are the tracks:

http://soundcloud.com/supernatural-psytrance/supernatural-destiny-preview-1

http://soundcloud.com/supernatural-psytrance/supernatural-afterlife

Probably because

"before the break I had released some tracks under my other project names: "Cosmic Silence, Amaravati and Phoetonix""

lol

Nice tracks but the sound does remind me of cosmic silence so I don't really see why different artist name.

Probably because

"before the break I had released some tracks under my other project names: "Cosmic Silence, Amaravati and Phoetonix""

lol

Nice tracks but the sound does remind me of cosmic silence so I don't really see why different artist name.

The sound sounds very similar, for sure. But it is more harder now, and I was sick by all the other projects... On the other hand a Dj had stolen the Cosmic Silence Name... Every project I had started with an another "Mainidea" behind it... Now I just want to forget all other projects and just want to start new, starting at a zero point... all other releases ect. doesn`t count for me anymore... I just want to start new and try to set new aspects and new styles in my music. It is just an personal thing... ;-)

Im in GIA - Goan Inteligence Agency :lol:

LOL :lol:

GIA? Haha.... ;)

The track? I really like it... and i know that you are skilled because of your earlier work as well :)

Keep it up!!

Thanks Dude :-) I will do my best ;-)

Probably because

lol

Here in my profile you find this message in the "about me"-Section:

"

"Supernatural" is my newest project after years of producing (different project names) and some releases (various labels...)... This time I try to set all my private details and my past life to the past, I try to hide mostly all of my past activities, projects and releases... I created a new personal life and also a new style of making music. So all the past is not important, the only important thing is now this new project, with new ideas, fresh sounds, new moods ect... Just the music of this new project is important and if you like it, so support me if you want. I would be very thankfull for every support...

Until now is this project just an private Interesting of mine, I dont earn money with it or something... just want to make people smile... that should be enough for an artist... ;-)

Best regards, Michael. Namaste. :-)"

It is just an personal output of an changed mind and personality... things are changing and if the old things are dying or not anymore helpfull, so let them go... I had let them go... My focus is on my actual music and not on the past anymore... this is the deal and nothing more... But it will be also my last project... If I have fun with it and it also works for the crowd, so I will go on, if not, so I will be closing my time as an producer...