Classic tracks for the official free download

deepXcode

Yes, I know.. Also BotFB\'s track Brainscar is accessible only via Schlabbaduerst ReKkords page. Maybe you should fix this and inlucde the link somewhere in thr group of BotFB.

From what I could find so far, Schlabbaduerst ReKkords offers us the next tracks in WAV quality:

BotFB - Brainscar [already included]

Dårdoktorn - Dags att ringa

Freak Brothers - Boggled Beyond Belief

Freak Brothers - Psychotic Mind@!$#%$@!ck [name censorship edit]

Freak Brothers - Arrested for Alien Behaviour

Freak Brothers - Failed Stealth Attempt

But they all seem to be too hardcore, too rude, vulgar.. and imo do not feet the rest of the list. But I might include them after some repeated listenings.

Yeah I should swap some links between the groups I guess.

And that last line of yours, that I made in bold letters, is just hilarious. One of the best reviews ever. :lol:

Anyway. At least Psychotic Mindfxck was played in Goa in the 96/97 season by various DJs, so wether you like it or not, it's classic goa/psytrance. ;)

My mistake is that I did not mention classic tracks of which genre would it list.

Looks like subconciousely I was considering that there was nothing but GOA trance. Not psy-breaks, forest or suomi.. which I thought appeared later.

I`ve listened to the tracks once again. I still don`t know if I should include Dårdoktorn - Dags att ringa, but Freak Brothers track do really all sound melodic and goa-alike. It`s just my current attitude to the `freaky` things..

Also tracks Dårdoktorn - Dags att ringa, Freak Brothers - Boggled Beyond Belief and Freak Brothers - Failed Stealth Attempt (also Brainscar) sound somehow about twice less louder (or even much less) than the others (and others in my playlist as well), that`s maybe also why it was hard for me to catch the good vibes.

And if you say it has been played in Goa, than I see, it`s totally releveant then and it opens my eyes wider on the subject..

I have included tracks in the list.

PS. And.. being a freak nowdays might be actually better than an ordinary society member whom most of us were initially as it might be the first step (even thought rebelous) towards something really good, while an `ordinary member` does absolutely nothing towards it. So, my apologizes, if something.

Edited by deepXcode

Just because music has been played in Goa does not make it "classic". I can't stop thinking this whole "Goa labeling" is a tiny bit weird. My music was labeled as Goa trance even though I have absolutely no relation to Goa. Never been there and never will go there. And personally I do not see my music as being goa-trance just because it was played there. I once said it could just as well be called Copenhagen trance as this is where I live ;)

It's all OK to call music "classic" as it's subject to personal taste and opinion. But to give a tune or artist the stamp of "Classic" Approval just because the music was played in Goa is very weird to me.

Rant over - back on topic :)

• Like 1

You are right Elysium, I was considering to add a comment that the Freak Brothers tracks might not exactly be called "classics". It's not like they shaped the scene in any way. But classic can also mean, just old, which makes it about right. :)

Classics on Ektoplazm:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/style/classic

I'm always looking to add new classics to the catalogue. If anyone out there would like to interface with rights owners to prepare classic material for a Creative Commons re-release, please feel welcome to do so :) I keep all the technical requirements here: http://www.ektoplazm.com/distribution

• 2 weeks later...

After talking to 12 moons, already have some news.

He given his 3 full albums for 320kbps free download:

12moons - Solid State (168mb zip file)

Healer - WonderGround (160mb zip file)

Healer - Higher Grounds (157mb zip file)

And placed a donation button. This is what he wanted to do as described in my letter to me. On the site he promises to release all the rest of his music till autumn.

He also mentioned that 'Ektoplazm guys' did contact him, so maybe all this would appear on Ektoplazm.

:)

Note: Despite Candyflip records still sells 2 of these albums in digital format, the artist claims (in a rude form) to not have any royalties from them.

• Like 1

He also mentioned that 'Ektoplazm guys' did contact him, so maybe all this would appear on Ektoplazm.

Yes, we are working to get his back catalogue in the site in chunks. It's probably no secret that 12 Moons is one of my all-time favourite artists so I am quite excited to be involved in this. Michael leaving the scene after bad treatment by the labels was an episode that motivated me to start doing what I do... anyway, I'm hoping to drop him a nice donation from the tip jar and I encourage others to do the same.

• 1 year later...

Great news! :)

Klangstrahler Projekt - Sinnestauschung [1999]

Posted Image

1 Things Can Change

2 Deep Thought

3 Maranatha

4 Extremely Well

5 Take A Breath

6 Savoy

7 Multidifferent

8 Nexxus (Il Profondo Legame Con Le Tradizioni - Remix)

Source: klangstrahler-records.com

Thanks to: RTP

Microcosm - Higher Levels

Posted Image

1 - Ultraphoric Spacevibes

2 - Eternal Circle

3 - Beautiful Hallucinations

4 - Ignition

5 - When We All Come Together

6 - Ultimatum

7 - Perpetual Sunrise

8 - Spacey Kebab

9 - Destination Paradise

Source: Ektoplazm

And now, what has actually forced me to update the thread: The Ultimate Experience!!

UX - Ultimate Experience Reloaded

Posted Image

1 - Reloaded (Part 1 Reloaded)

2 - Life Support Technology (Reloaded)

3 - Chameleon (Reloaded)

4 - Mind Over Gravity (Reloaded)

5 - Alien Earth Activity (Reloaded)

6 - Pure Intellect (Reloaded)

7 - Dominion (Reloaded)

8 - Space Puppy (Mix II feat. Syb Unity Nettwerk Reloaded)

9 - Millennium Generation (Reloaded)

10 - Master Of The Universe (Epic Mix Reloaded)

11 - Chrysalis (Reloaded)

12 - Dominion (Digital Frontier Live Remix Reloaded)

13 - Children Of The Night (feat. Jan Rechberger)

14 - Reloaded (Part 2 Reloaded)

Source: Ektoplazm

:)

• 4 months later...

Do not want to forget about this great album:

Nuclear Ramjet ‎– Age Of Aquarius [1998] (160 kbps)

R-150-3933-1207492403.jpeg

1 Planet Krusher 12:18

2 Minas Morgul 12:48

3 La Chevauchée Fantastique 8:54

4 Igniters 8:11

5 Swirl Damper 10:17

6 Entering The Age Of Aquarius 10:50

7 Target Aquired 8:06

Source: Nuclear Ramjet's MP3 archive

6 tracks out of 7 are pure "GOA-trance" ones! Very very enjoyable for me.. Actually, I can't stop listening to this at the moment.. the more I listen the more I like!

On their MP3 archive archive there are also many other full length tracks. But most of them in techno style and "Delta 1" variations", also some great ambient tracks.

And the time has come to share with another set of maybe not less awesome tracks!

Ethereal (128kbps)

R-150-208620-1223583747.jpeg

Accessing Infinity (Original v1)

Accessing Infinity (Original v2)

All Systems Are Go (Original v2)

Distant Lights (Original)

Earthgates

Fireflies (Original)

Shai (Original) - (Our very first track!)

Stream of Life (Original)

Source: Official Ethereal Website

From the "liberated" ones we have:

All Systems Are Go [Ethereal ‎– Anima Mundi - 2003]

Distant Lights [Ethereal ‎– Anima Mundi - 2003]

Accessing Infinity [Various ‎– Blissful Moments - 2003]

Fireflies [Various ‎– Blissful Moments - 2003]

Now 10 years have passed by and it's a classic already! :)

Both of these discoveries I have found thanks to the members of Goa / Psy-Trance / Free Tracks Discogs group discussion.

Another good news is that most of the tracks from this psynews topic are still available for download! :)

PS. Also, without this research of free tracks, I wouldn't know that Nuclear Ramjet did such a great "Goa-trance"!!

6 tracks out of 7 are pure "GOA-trance" ones! Very very enjoyable for me.. Actually, I can't stop listening to this at the moment.. the more I listen the more I like!

On their MP3 archive archive there are also many other full length tracks. But most of them in techno style and "Delta 1" variations", also some great ambient tracks.

And the time has come to share with another set of maybe not less awesome tracks!

Thanx for that, Minas Morgul is very close to my ideal trance track but too bad the production quality is so weak :(

Thanx for that, Minas Morgul is very close to my ideal trance track but too bad the production quality is so weak :(

I have about the same feelings about it (except the "dark" samples and name) and the quality seems quite good to me! :)

And another great finds, just to keep track of them in one place:

In addition to yesterday's Goa / Psy-Trance / Free Tracks Discogs group mentioning, there is another track worth to be listed here:

Jaia (320 kbps)

First Of 01 7:38

Source: Official Jaia Web Site

It is a great "Goa-trance" track as for me! It seem to have some stereo issues notable when listening in headphones. Also, this track in unreleased which makes it more valuable!

And another 3 "Goa" tracks:

Divinorum (256 kbps)

isms.jpg

Antigravity 8:14 [isms - 1999]

talisman.jpg

Biomechanical Structure 8:01 [Talisman - 2000]

powerliquids.jpg

Call to Ancestors 6:19 [Power Liquids (vs. Aural Planet) - 2003]

Source: Bjørn Lynne Official Website

First to tracks are pure "Goa" classic! Very enjoyable and energetic 16 minutes of time altogether! The last one is obviously a newer one but also a classic already as has been defined in the previous post! :) It has a somewhat "progressive" feeling with tribal/ethnic elements but still IMO does not break much from the "Goa" boundaries and Discogs seem to agree with me in this. And the melody here is epic!

Again, without this research I would not have known any of these great tracks!

I'm not a native English speaker and in my language we have a proverb which sounds similar to this: "Many a little make a mickle."

Then, let's continue making the "mickle" as it's worth of it!

Psygone (128, 320 kbps)

Kashmir 8:06 [128 kbps]

A Second Breath (2012 Edition) [230 kbps]

artworks-000021633144-u8rsbq-t120x120.jp

Industrial Captivity 8:20

The 11th Chapter 8:07

Source: Official Soundcloud page

Kashmir is a well known classic previously released only under various compilations now in our collection!

The last 2 tracks seem to be a remastered versions from the unreleased classics! The "classic" feeling has been kept, but still, half lost I would say.

Thanks to my yesterday's Discogs search a really "Goa" epic classic has been found!!

I have to also thank Electro-Magnetic who contributed the release.

Oliver B ‎– Vizioner [2002] (320 kbps)

R-150-2984297-1310403375.jpeg

Radiant Energy (Remastered) 5:24

Source: Official Website

This is a remastered version, sounds pretty much "new school"! Pure enjoyment!

All other tracks from the album were also available for download in 128 kbps from mp3.com.au and as artist claims himself:

Don’t worry, I’ll upload all my old tunes and as usual they will be available for free. Will remaster the best and the most downloaded tunes and upload them soon. This time all tunes will be in 320kbps quality. If you still would like to have all tunes you can visit [/size]mp3.com.au/oliverb and download them all (128kbps mp3).[/size]

The mp3.com.au is not functioning anymore and the artist's web site is full of spam... So far we have only 1 trance track from the classics remastered, but it seems like it is totally legal by all means to download the rest somewhere from the internet in 129 kbps quality. I'm not sure how many trance tracks are more there, but it seem to be worth checking!

And even more gems to uncover! This time 2002-2004 psy-trance from Spontaneous Aerobics German label. They have given for free download (or payment, if any) 3 of their compilations in any format, including WAV:

Spontaneous Aerobics [Flac]

VA - Traininglesson One - 7​:​00 a​.​m. [2002]

214690718-1.jpg

1 Unknown Artist – Intro (Psyrobics Team) 0:07

2 Lots Of Dotz – News From The Past 7:55

3 Con-X-Ion* – Gimme 8:14

4 Psycoresquad – One Step Beyond 8:24

5 M.I.D.A. – Orion 8:40

6 Solar Gliders – Breathing 6:29

7 Der Eins Punkt Feat. DJ Sonor – Farbentanz 7:51

8 4 Winds Circle – Sleepwalker 6:48

9 Limbogott – Chill @ Will 6:53

VA - Kick Off - 2​:​00 a​.​m. [2003]

2370526671-1.jpg

1 Transdriver – The Nutcracker

2 Naked Tourist – Have More Fun

3 M.I.D.A. – Provider

4 Kailum – In Flash

5 Liquid Space – Liquid Density

6 Intergalactic – Deep Space Trance

7 High K.O.* vs. Nirmal – Take More Acid

8 Naked Tourist – Zombifiziert (Full Moon Remix)

9 Evil Drug Lords – General Mish Mash

10 DJ Turn – Future Shock

VA - Trainiglesson 2 - Aural Training [2004]

3076212307-1.jpg

1 Liquid Space – Mystic Eden 7:54

2 M.I.D.A. – Bubble Trouble 8:20

3 Necmi – Flitscha 8:48

4 Manifest (5) – Petnaest 7:13

5 Keltik* – Spirits 7:48

6 Smuhg – Jaguar 8:08

7 Liquid Space – Playgroundstories 6:18

8 Der Eins Punkt – Farbentanz (Mystic Remix) 8:20

9 Solar Gliders – Immigrant 8:02

Source: Bandcamp

I personally doubt if could now find any decent enjoyment from any of these... But there is one good thing for sure here: back in the days I remember I was downloading a pirated version of "VA - Kick Off - 2:00 a.m.". Now I know that my conscience are even more purified! :)

• 4 weeks later...

La Chevauchée Fantastique , is one of the best melodic melodies ever made, still doing great imo...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey Hey,

Great Thread by the way, but sadly, the California Sunshine Tracks, as well as the Ethereal, ManmadeMan and the Nuclear Ramjet tracks are all gone :( ...

Are there any known alternative Sources ?