Arronax - Crossing The Rubicon (Neogoa, 2014)

Less is more.

Many new artists seem to forget that, unfortunately.

some of us also like the "wall of sound". multilayered melodies are not a bad thing at all as long as there's a purpose to the elements and they're not just used to fill space.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Feel free to experience the final track from the long-awaited Arronax album on Neogoa and download it for free on our Soundcloud. This track perfectly reflects the dark, but yet emotional vibe and atmosphere of 'Crossing The Rubicon' album. CTR is scheduled to be released through Ektoplazm for free download in early June!

Listen/Download:

https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/point-of-no-return

10153890_235278539994120_499256490742856

• Like 1

Ya, I saw this pop up right as I went on soundcloud. Sounds quite interesting. I like it. It is quite different from some other stuff that are released. Thanks for uploading it!

• 1 month later...

Will there be CDr?

If people show interest for this album, I'm sure Arronax or I can easily place this one into Kunaki manufacturing process, but judging by the response for Chatoic Synthetics, the whole effort to have that one in physical format was a bad idea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the upcoming months I will give my best to introduce some of the artists even better and give a lot more interesting insights and details. Due to the upcoming album release, I decided to publish Arronax profile online, so here is the first one on our blog-page: http://neogoanetlabel.tumblr.com/post/92053551850/artist-profile-arronax

Yeah, finally it's here. Anyway here is the release info alongside with link to Ektoplazm page for download, I hope you will enjoy :)

Neogoa is proud to present the long-awaited new full-length release by Arronax (Mirza Aljić), one of the earliest psychedelic trance projects from Bosnia and Herzegovina. His alias Arronax was introduced in 2004 when he started to work on his debut album, Dreamcatcher, which was released one year later on Symbiosis Records. Since then he published various tracks on different compilations before deciding to start work on his second album back in 2011. Now, three years later, Crossing The Rubicon is finally released, ushering in a new era of Arronax’s sound and vision. Mastering by Stryder at Beavernest Atop Studios with artwork by Richpa at Neogoa Design.

WAV/FLAC MP3 DOWNLOAD: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/arronax-crossing-the-rubicon

01 - The Beginning Of Our Journey (144 BPM)
02 - Reaching Exosphere (142 BPM)
03 - The Holtzman Effect (142 BPM)
04 - Dreams Of Planet Earth (143 BPM)
05 - Crossing The Rubicon (143 BPM)
06 - Lightning Bolt (144 BPM)
07 - Crawlers' Pathway (142 BPM)
08 - Point Of No Return (120 BPM)
arronax-crossing-the-rubicon-300x300.jpg

a real AWESOME release. Now, where can i buy those limited rare CDs released only in bosnia please?

• Like 1

a real AWESOME release. Now, where can i buy those limited rare CDs released only in bosnia please?

I'm not sure does Arronax got any of thoose, but will forward him to this topic, maybe he could have some information about that :)

• Like 1

Thank you for your feedback Draeke! :-) As for the CDs from 2005, I'm afraid there were like 100 copies and the music wasn't pro at all, as a matter of fact I was only starting to learn about production at that time :-) Believe it or not, I have one last CD with me and that's about it, I have no idea where the other 99 are xD

It wasn't anything special, but if you're really interested to hear how it sounds I could send you the download link.

Once again, thank you for your interest in my music, cheers!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...