Hallucinary - mysterious Goascapes

Hallucinary

Here is something very different from me, Its ambient Goa Breaks to start then builds slowly into more uptempo goa breaks.

1.Shpongle - Walking Backwards Through The Cosmic Mirror [Twisted Records]

2.Deviant Electronics - Phenomenon Anon [Visionary]

3.Pan - Adios Amoeba [21-3 Records]

4.Eat Static - Abnormal Interference [Planet Dog]

5.Medicine Drum - Alpha Return [Changing World Records]

6.Chris Morris - Introduction - Posthumous [symbiosis Records]

7.Sibilant - It's A Nappy [symbiosis Records]

8.Psyko Disko - Kondativita [Flying Rhino Records]

9.Psy Phy Six - Das Praeparat Remixed [bochumer Ton Manufaktur]

10.Deviant Electronics - Enema Suite: Part 1 - With Friends Like You Who Needs Enemas, Part 2 - Love Thine Enema [symbiosis Records]

11.Fractal Glider - Colonization [boom Records]

12.Menis - The Link [Koyote Records]

http://www.mediafire.com/?yp5d5bq57d6dz67

Here is something very different from me, Its ambient Goa Breaks to start then builds slowly into more uptempo goa breaks.

Really digging this one so far, nice and crunchy. Techy, breaky, yummy. Thanks for the treat!

Cheers Man,Glad your enjoying this one :) Most of these are the odd tracks off of CDs I never use, the tracks toward the end, are the ones that are hard to make work in normal sets.

That Sibilant track is just ridiculous, I've got to get my hands on Proper Filth. This is the second mix I've heard recently with a Sibilant track in it, and both times I shit my dick off when I heard it. Never picked it up "back then", but must do so now. Metal Spark has always been a favorite of mine and I never realized how much Lorenzo Zoeter's influence would be heard in Sibilant...apparently a ton. Must find - and thanks for the reminder! :)

EDIT: Actually, what I meant was that I didn't know Lorenzo Zoeter's influence was so much of Metal Spark...heheh. :)