Is legendary Miranda Silvergreen back?

Procyon

I was youtubing Astral Projection and was glad to find a recent video with Miranda Silvergreen live.

Any new news about this Trancing Girl? :wub:

Miranda Silvergren's MySpace

She just played in Belgium last weekend. Unfortunately I totally forgot about it. But this weekend Dimension 5 plays live in Antwerp. That should make up for it. :D

She just played in Belgium last weekend. Unfortunately I totally forgot about it. But this weekend Dimension 5 plays live in Antwerp. That should make up for it. :D

damn lucky belgians making everyone else jealous! ;)

but things have been worse over here in the past. at least i got to see e-mantra last weekend with about 25 ( :blink: ) other people :)

damn lucky belgians making everyone else jealous! ;)

but things have been worse over here in the past. at least i got to see e-mantra last weekend with about 25 ( :blink: ) other people :)

Call it an underground scene! :)

But this weekend Dimension 5 plays live in Antwerp. That should make up for it.

Well, you're really lucky: Miranda and Dimension 5 in a row. I call it a dream.

I saw her this weekend in Be, and I have to say it was pretty dissapointing. The first half an hour was great, Phenomena stryle, but after that it became worse and drier and she ended with some really boring tracks... So I wouldn't call her really "back" :) No new music or melodies whatsoever... She did enjoy the set alot though, which was cool to see :) Hopefully these kinds of sets will remotivate her to make new music :)

I saw her this weekend in Be, and I have to say it was pretty dissapointing. The first half an hour was great, Phenomena stryle, but after that it became worse and drier and she ended with some really boring tracks... So I wouldn't call her really "back" :) No new music or melodies whatsoever... She did enjoy the set alot though, which was cool to see :) Hopefully these kinds of sets will remotivate her to make new music :)

She's always been disappointing. Even back in the days (95/96) she made music to make money.

She's always been disappointing. Even back in the days (95/96) she made music to make money.

Didn't know that. By the way, she has only made one track that's very good , Steps to the stars, and even in that the main melody / end melody is a ripoff from The Infinity Project - Telepathy .

I spoke with Miranda few times over Facebook, but shity thing is that she is now making dark psy :/

That's not bad per se, dark psychedelic trance is a fine genre in my book, enough gems in it ;) Only problem is I am somehow skeptic towards Miranda making it.. But let's give her a chance, shouldn't we ?

Let me share a little secret. There was a "silent partner" behind Miranda. Without him I doubt she would ever have made any music. She was the "business" talent. He was the creative force.

Psynina all over again? lol.

Let me share a little secret. There was a "silent partner" behind Miranda. Without him I doubt she would ever have made any music. She was the "business" talent. He was the creative force.

I know that Borelli made much tracks with she, specialy Green Man. Also Dan Larsson from EDP project (Electronic Dreamplanet) helped here and most tracks are made in his studio (talked with him much about that), and Lazar too.

Again, you must love Miranda, specialy from Asynja cover :D

I know that Borelli made much tracks with she, specialy Green Man. Also Dan Larsson from EDP project (Electronic Dreamplanet) helped here and most tracks are made in his studio (talked with him much about that), and Lazar too.

Again, you must love Miranda, specialy from Asynja cover :D

Borelli only made a few tunes with her - or let's say her partner ;)

My point was that maybe someone else should get the credit for the music and not her ;)

Oh and I met the lady. She is a nice person but hardly a hottie - Cover artwork can be manipulated ;)

Psynina all over again? lol.

No that far out but I cant help thinking it's a bit cheating when you take all the credit (as an artist) when reality is someone else was involved too and was the creative brain behind the music. It remind me of Sven Väth and Ralf Hildenbeutel.

her husband and producer also Lazar?

or

the other guy from sweden Robert Jarnroth?? (projects Kayseri, Phoenix)

or

Marcello Bonifacii ??(Aeternum,Encens, Ominus)

:):)

B) B) B):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

her husband and producer also Lazar?

or

the other guy from sweden Robert Jarnroth?? (projects Kayseri, Phoenix)

or

Marcello Bonifacii ??(Aeternum,Encens, Ominus)

:):)

B) B) B):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All of the above :)