Favourite Ka-Sol Track

Time_Trap

It's hard to pick just one. There are many brilliant Ka-Sol tracks.

A few of my favorites are: Summon the spin, Earth, Professor Mephisto, How did the fairytale end?, Puke in the dust, Hjärntvätt and Sunblock.

• Like 1

Oh yes so many good tracks to choose from! I probably lean more towards his more hypnotic tracks like Energy+ 1, Ghost Story and North South... but if I want something totally mind-frying I might go for Just Another Riot :ph34r: damn it really is too hard to find a all time favourite...

but if I had to pick one single track I could bring to a deserted island it might be:

"Scrapq"

in a better quality of course :P

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I once heard a track on DAT by him called 'Lunacy Found Me' which remains unreleased, that is easily his best track but I've never heard anyone having it. I happened to loose the rip I made and now that DAT has went missing. He released some old tracks not too long ago but this one unfortunately wasn't included. Sigh... would be excellent addition to MR3 if I still happen to come across it. :)

God I love this track...

Skreno has been my favorite Ka-Sol track for a long time, but Schlumpen eventually got the better hand. I guess Skreno for me was a bit of a one-trick pony with the very good key-change somewhere at the end of the track, but later I just began loving the sounds of schlumpen that much more, so aggressive!

I am a BIG sucker for key changes. It just works for me on the dance floor, I get totally mad. One of the first goa tracks I loved was Orange Night from Electric Universe. Also a bit a one trick pony, although I like the repetitive trance of some of Boris tracks.

Didn't listen to Gohst Story too much. I should really listen to it soon...

Listening to Schlumpen again, that song is top 3 for sure!