oh....offtopic is back?

heva

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Im around, however there are far more interesting and refined places to hang out online when there is some time to kill than this off topic which seems to be kinda pale compared to what it was back in the days and thats what we should strive for.

This place seems too random and good number of oldies are away active on other boards so this one stays half empty and somewhat pale as I said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn, I was just looking for an old review and I almost didn't notice OT was back on.

I'm happy to see so many familiar "faces". Seems like we'll grow old together, huh?

@}-`--,-- !!!

Hello sexy.

Oh,also everyone else.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ṱ̶̶͎͈̲͈̟̇̑̒͛̆̅͞h̬̹̼ͣ̀̒͊́͞i̡̓͌͆͡͏͔s̴̼ͫ͗̎̈ͦͤ̒̓̄́ ̮̩̼̫̤̟͋ͬ̈̍̿̎̆͜͠t̡͕̲̉̓h̶͇̮̯̍ͩ̎ͤr̶͚̼̫̫̝̥͍̾̒͐̋̃e̸͋͗ͯ̂̒̑̊͏̯͔͕ͅȁ̡̀̍̌́̚̚͏͙̘ͅd̛̖̠̮͉͛̈́̃̒̐͞ ̨͈̻̪̗̲̆͟ị̧͇̩̠̺̯̳̯ͪ͊̚s̜̫̻̪̭̦̗̖̹̆̃͂́ͣ͢ ̧͖̙̻̠͗ͯ͑͆́ͦ͒ͪn̛͙͓̪͚̽̀ͯ̕o̵͔̠̞͔̓w͈͎̗͑̈ͤ͒͆ͩ̚̚ ̡̻̝͇̉ͦͭͪ͌a̸͍̘̻̗̔ͯͯ̎̄̚͡ḅ̪̖̀ͪ̀ͣ̅oͥ̋̽̈́͋̿҉͍͚͇͟u̶̸̩͕͙͚̻̭͇̇̒ͦ̑͗͗́͌͠t̐̉ͦͣ͆̓̉̂̾͏̫ ͓̳̟̞̰͒ͨ̀͌ͧ̾̓̓Z̨̨̦̟ͤ̏̉ͣ̽ͤͤ́̚A̵̷͖̠̖̘̦̦ͫ͛ͪͬ̍ͨ̀L̟͔̿ͫ̋ͬ͒̃̚͠G͍͚̀̅̄ͮͨ̏ͧ͌Ơ̢͇͙̳̞̒̓̎̇̄͒ͪͦ̈́

Ṱ̶̶͎͈̲͈̟̇̑̒͛̆̅͞h̬̹̼ͣ̀̒͊́͞i̡̓͌͆͡͏͔s̴̼ͫ͗̎̈ͦͤ̒̓̄́ ̮̩̼̫̤̟͋ͬ̈̍̿̎̆͜͠t̡͕̲̉̓h̶͇̮̯̍ͩ̎ͤr̶͚̼̫̫̝̥͍̾̒͐̋̃e̸͋͗ͯ̂̒̑̊͏̯͔͕ͅȁ̡̀̍̌́̚̚͏͙̘ͅd̛̖̠̮͉͛̈́̃̒̐͞ ̨͈̻̪̗̲̆͟ị̧͇̩̠̺̯̳̯ͪ͊̚s̜̫̻̪̭̦̗̖̹̆̃͂́ͣ͢ ̧͖̙̻̠͗ͯ͑͆́ͦ͒ͪn̛͙͓̪͚̽̀ͯ̕o̵͔̠̞͔̓w͈͎̗͑̈ͤ͒͆ͩ̚̚ ̡̻̝͇̉ͦͭͪ͌a̸͍̘̻̗̔ͯͯ̎̄̚͡ḅ̪̖̀ͪ̀ͣ̅oͥ̋̽̈́͋̿҉͍͚͇͟u̶̸̩͕͙͚̻̭͇̇̒ͦ̑͗͗́͌͠t̐̉ͦͣ͆̓̉̂̾͏̫ ͓̳̟̞̰͒ͨ̀͌ͧ̾̓̓Z̨̨̦̟ͤ̏̉ͣ̽ͤͤ́̚A̵̷͖̠̖̘̦̦ͫ͛ͪͬ̍ͨ̀L̟͔̿ͫ̋ͬ͒̃̚͠G͍͚̀̅̄ͮͨ̏ͧ͌Ơ̢͇͙̳̞̒̓̎̇̄͒ͪͦ̈́

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Hi̡̓͌͆͡͏͔s̴̼ͫ͗̎̈ͦͤ̒̓̄́ ̮̩̼̫̤̟͋ͬ̈̍̿̎̆͜͠h̶͇̮̯̍ͩ̎ͤe̸͋͗ͯ̂̒̑̊͏̯͔͕ͅȁ̡̀̍̌́̚̚͏͙̘ͅd̛̖̠̮͉͛̈́̃̒̐͞ ̨͈̻̪̗̲̆͟ị̧͇̩̠̺̯̳̯ͪ͊̚s̜̫̻̪̭̦̗̖̹̆̃͂́ͣ͢ ̧͖̙̻̠͗ͯ͑͆́ͦ͒ͪn̛͙͓̪͚̽̀ͯ̕o̵͔̠̞͔̓w͈͎̗͑̈ͤ͒͆ͩ̚̚ ̡̻̝͇̉ͦͭͪ͌a̸͍̘̻̗̔ͯͯ̎̄̚͡ḅ̪̖̀ͪ̀ͣ̅oͥ̋̽̈́͋̿҉͍͚͇͟u̶̸̩͕͙͚̻̭͇̇̒ͦ̑͗͗́͌͠t̐̉ͦͣ͆̓̉̂̾͏̫ ͓̳̟̞̰͒ͨ̀͌ͧ̾̓̓A̵̷͖̠̖̘̦̦ͫ͛ͪͬ̍ͨ̀L̟͔̿ͫ̋ͬ͒̃̚͠G͍͚̀̅̄ͮͨ̏ͧ͌Ơ̢͇͙̳̞̒̓̎̇̄͒ͪͦ̈́hol