Dead Space

GagaISM

Mmmmmmm!

Psynews was slow too sometimes back in the past, and was often offline for daaaaaaaaays, even before the new forum lay out was started. That's the internet I guess...

WHen we say "slow" here we are not talking about speed, but about the frequency of new posts and replies!

WHen we say "slow" here we are not talking about speed, but about the frequency of new posts and replies!

Ah ok, my mistake...

So what we used to call "spamming" has now become "the frequency of new posts and replies" Posted ImagePosted Image

yes.

and that is nothing bad in my eyes.

Procyon had made a good comment about the "slow movement" ... yes, it might be a bit slow here, but this gives you time to breathe, relax and chill a bit. I got a job that usually keeps me busy and am in a hurry most of the days ... in these times of now it is great to have a bit of slowness for me. I do not visit many of the other sites I used to roam around on because it's so busy there I can't keep up. Here I can. And that is good for me, for the moment. This shouldn't mean that I'm against more movement, but I wanna say that the slowness has its benefits too :)

• 1 month later...

Slow? As compared to Izratrance? If this is slow, Izratrance is a fossil. Maybe they could make psynews have chat room ability. That way you can actually have somewhat of a realtime conversation and it wouldn't be slow. Forum-based communication is like a category in your email. But, what would really spice this place up ... more women.

why/when was amithaba_buddha suspended?

On the 23rd April. He spammed a number of review threads with off-topic posts and continued to do so long after he'd been asked to stop.

Anyway his ban should have automatically expired by now. His group needs to be manually changed back to "Members" by an admin, but that doesn't affect his ability to post AFAIK.

He's doing hip-hop music & beatz now. Evil psynewz moderatorz forced poor Filipe to abandon Goa trance, TB303's and his trust in Shivaaa.

Latest stuff (actually it's...good).

What? :o Filipe without a 303? I don't even know what to think!

I've got the Liquid Jungle EP on heavy rotation.

Has it always been this slow at Psynews?

Considering it is summer and off topic just got started again a month ago I say: yes, that's how it always was. It will get more alive when a bad weahter period appears, don't you worry. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think off topic closing down gave a lot of people their life back. This was place was addictive back in the days when it was busy, too addictive.

:lol:

that's at least a really good explanation :)

• 4 weeks later...