hallou

RAH

Hello, I used to come here back when when the music was good (that was roughly in the 1700's, Bach was killing dance floors back then and mozart was about spirituality).

anyway, I used to write garbage reviews and even had a website about them. People used to like going to that place. We had our own little blue room going, but that's another story.

i just stumbled here from the way back machine and felt like waving at those that still recall about the rah.

( there's very few instances when you can talk about yourself in 3rd person and not sound crazy, this was not one of those instances).

peace and light and get married and stop smoking dope!

:P

:lol:

Welcome to the old new psynews offtopic. I hope you can hang out a little. Will you be my best man?

Rrrrrah!

Good to see youre still around baba :D!

Blue Room was kicking for a while until it went offline and then it came back online but nobody cared and it died slow death :ph34r: Its ghost forum now, nobody posts there :ph34r:

So, babaRAH, how are you?!

REGER

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

No I won't, but I will try my best to get an escape route working before you make that mistake

Hello folks I resurfaced again briefly and honestly for very personal reasons, but before that

Posted Image

Welcome to the old new psynews offtopic. I hope you can hang out a little. Will you be my best man?

Hello there mate . Do you still hang out on msn or not ? Also check your pm!

little late for that, but I did check it out thank you!

After the brief intro's please continue reading:

I resurfaced again briefly and honestly for very personal reasons, i had a hard drive crash a few years ago and lost some old mixes i had made, which would make me unbearably happy to listen to again even thought they were shite, but you know they were my shite and that always smells like roses to you... know what I mean?

so please look in the confines of your hard drives, and your souls for the following:

RAH: No:End

Electrypnose - Delivere || Unreleased

REV - Saucy || Doof Records

Naked Tourist - Noname || Parvati Records

Ocelot - Upward Spiral || Droput Productions

Zik + Ocelot + Para Halu - Baszdmeg || Insomnia Records

Para Halu - The Invisible Hunter (in the Jungle) || Parvati Records

Derango - Boomorgon Remix || Inpyside Media

Kulu Vs Strangers - unbelievable || Manic Dragon

Freaking on the Path - Cacao in for 6 1/2 || Avatar Records

The Many Faces VS. Electrypnose - Testicule Killer || Trishula Records

Highko & Naked Tourist - Divine Blast || Dropout Productions

Alien Mental - Take a break || Manic Dragon

Terminator - Scary Bubbles (Dark Remix) || Vertigo Records

RAH: Distress Signal

01. Phobium - 8 Bit future | Golden Dawn

02. M.W.S - Hexenhammer | Golden Dawn

03. Syntax Error - Bitmap Bugs | Vertigo

04. Derango - Clairvoyage | Insomnia

05. Energy Loop V.S. A.P.E - Hypnotic Loop | Doof

06. Candy Power - Time Racing | Dropout

07. Procs - Overtures from the oven | Trishula

08. Paranoize - Symmetry (Claw Rmx) | Devil's Mind

09. Terminator - Minimal Darkpsy | Deja Vu

10. Mubali - Information Dissemination | Trishula

11. Entropy - Technology | Doof

12. Savage Scream - Phenix | Phrenix

13. Alrune - Monkey Combat | Gi'iwa

14. Para Halu & King Jr. - Creatures of the IGY | Parvati

15. Samadhi - kill Bill | Deja VU

16. Kemic-Al - Illuminatus | Manic Dragon

there was also another one called "Chunky Funky Sunrise" minimal/tech

IF any of these 3 were to show up and you were to have by the chance of heavens and god and serendipity. I would not only be eternally greatful to you if you upload it somewhere so i can obtain it. I will ALSO ship you my ex-wife for a whole ONE night to do as you please. Sound like a deal?

thanks in advance folks.

I wish I could help you bro, I have checked my hard-drives and no luck :( And good to see you back here, even if it just a peek!

I was wondering what happened to you since you stopped being active here! I hope all is well with you now!

I wish I could help you bro, I have checked my hard-drives and no luck :( And good to see you back here, even if it just a peek!

I was wondering what happened to you since you stopped being active here! I hope all is well with you now!

I back up everything, but just checked and there are no mixes of you in my stock, sorry mate -_-

Hey guys thanks for checking anyway! I messaged Vic from Triplag and he sent two bastards my way, now looking for third, but more than happy to have these two.

As for personal issues, just got stuck with work and honestly trying to make a living, meeting people, getting married, then having that half-work. After I ended SE i stopped following psy as much and diversified, but never opened another music again ;) hehehe

The real question is what have I missed here, I feel so out of place with this so new and shinny and white (better than the black by the way).

The real question is what have I missed here, I feel so out of place with this so new and shinny and white (better than the black by the way).

There's also bluey-greeny-purple, if you click the 'Change Theme' link and then select 'Deviant 3'.

Hello RAH :D

Sorry mate, I can't help you with the mixes, never knowingly downloaded one from you in the last years ... and the ipod with all my old mp3s has crashed aswell so no luck there. Glad to hear you at least got two of them already though...

As for personal issues, just got stuck with work and honestly trying to make a living, meeting people, getting married, then having that half-work. After I ended SE i stopped following psy as much and diversified, but never opened another music again ;) hehehe

I like to quote that ... it's quite true for me too (except the marriage) when it comes to the challenges ... but I still try to manage to stop by here (more than you guys know, in the back, in the maintenance rooms of this ;) ) and to not lose completely the touch to this music. Although it's hard ... at least it does feel so for me. Hell, I haven't even bought any new albums for the last 12 months. Only thing I ever recall was a single...