Post your political compass profile

Darkarbiter

Posted Image

Just as I expected, the test tells me I'm left of centre when I'm not. Many of the questions were leading that way IMO. For example:

It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society.

Any yes/no answer to this question presupposes that it's true that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society. I think that's exactly what economic right-wingers would dispute. Also:

Those with the ability to pay should have the right to higher standards of medical care.

Nobody thinks that rich people have the right to better healthcare, so this is a strawman question. The fact is that they have the opportunity to get better healthcare, and the real question is whether we should let them. And there were loads of questions like this:

What's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us.

That "always" changes things - I don't think anyone can reasonably agree with the statement as written, even if they would strongly agree with the same statement if "always" were replaced by "usually".

Ha lol

http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-8.50&soc=-4.92

somewhere near Nelson Mandela. I like.

"No one can feel naturally homosexual."

How the f*ck should I know? What is the definition here? If I feel like wearing certain clothes or hairstyles? Do I desire sex with a man? I don't know if you become homosexual or you are born that way and I suppose that is the big debate. Some weird questions but I suppose they do help illustrate where you would align yourself.

Mdk

LOL