What Did You Buy Today?

Redington

Today I bought 600 pounds, some CDs and some micro SD cards on the cheap.

Recently I got an Asus transformer prime so I'm hoping not to splurge on much else.

I have a 2 room and a kitchen appartment but I'm kind of running out of space since I have to put away posters/prints in the closet :lol: However I have a large space reserved for a Gric painting that will be finished late summer. It will be a huge thing, 360 cm wide and 120 cm high. I already have first copy reserved.

Posted Image

Matrix Reloaded holofoil poster

Was looking for a poster for my door and this looks dayumn sweet. Besides, I love the matrix trilogy.

I love Matrix, atleast first movie. Nice poster!! Don't get caught in the matrix whatever you do :D

Posted Image

Klipsch S4 for replacement of my Koss Porta Pro but I'm actually going to change the old wires on the portapro anyway. So it's going to be which ever I prefer for the instance I want to use my outdoor headphones. :P

I love Matrix, atleast first movie. Nice poster!! Don't get caught in the matrix whatever you do :D

No promises :D

Also another reason I opted for this one was this track

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3PPsuq8ZU

"Free your.. free your.. free your.. free your.. mind.. mind.. mind.."

:wub:

I have a 2 room and a kitchen appartment but I'm kind of running out of space since I have to put away posters/prints in the closet :lol: However I have a large space reserved for a Gric painting that will be finished late summer. It will be a huge thing, 360 cm wide and 120 cm high. I already have first copy reserved.

You should take sum pictures of the house/walls. I'm interested now lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Got it finally today. S23A700D 120hz 1080p monitor. Was only 200e so I pulled the trigger. So far no regrets. The color uniformity is quite crap but it was a cheap mofo. Desktop feels awesome and 3D movies look great :D

2D to 3D converter is alright too.

My old monitor looks crazy big compared to this.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...