What Did You Buy Today?

Redington

Why was the rum gone? :P

No matter how hot you are, destroying all the rum is a hangable offence.

The only acceptable answer to "Why is all the rum gone?" is "I drank it all, but I'll buy you some more right now"

• 4 weeks later...

A few days ago I bought a large Hoberman sphere for my nephew's birthday. Gave it to him today, he fucking loved it.

Looks awesome, I will try to remember that one, and it glows!!!!!! :wub:

Bunch of awesome lithographs

http://visceralstore...ace-lithographs

http://biowarestore....mass-effect-art

ME2 Mini Litho Pack Series 3

Ishimura Lithograph

Aegis 7 Lithograph

yum

Nice choices! Looks pretty damn cool! Are you a ME fan-boy by any chance?! Well I have noticed from your banner, but I see you go all in :P Well I look forward to volume 3. Can you recommend the expansion pack for ME2?

Looks awesome, I will try to remember that one, and it glows!!!!!! :wub:

Nice choices! Looks pretty damn cool! Are you a ME fan-boy by any chance?! Well I have noticed from your banner, but I see you go all in :P Well I look forward to volume 3. Can you recommend the expansion pack for ME2?

I love it, the visual style is just perfect. The story dlc's are all good imo but I highly dislike how bioware is handling them on pc.

India: The Definitive History by D.R. Sardesai

I'm taking his course in a few weeks. :)

• 1 month later...

I bought a burger from McDonalds (a new edition).

This one:

Posted Image

It was quite horrible to eat, the sauce squeezed out everywhere and it also tasted bad.

I was so pissed off I even wrote a complaint mail to McD saying the burger is so shitty it stains everything and after eating you look like you made a handjob to an elephant with testicle inflammation.

But I myself am to blame. Why on earth did I go to McD? I hate that restaurant. I'll not do it again anyway...

But I'm curious if I get an answer to my mail :P

Last week I bought one of those small ipod shuffles as I wanted something to kick start my running because I really want to exercise more and feel less crap but it's so boring.

Well I bought it, and it was perfect size that I didn't really notice it. however after one use, it has broken: When I turn it on, I can control it for about 2 seconds before it "Clicks" and is totally unresponsive. So if I want to change the volume I need to turn it off and on again first. It also doesn't hold charge. I should take it back but I haven't had the time. Stupid Apple.