What Did You Buy Today?

Redington

Thus far I have bought nothing today. Over the past 2 weeks I went nuts and bought a new GPU for my PC. An MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr OCII. A week after that I went totally insane and bought a second identical GPU. Now I am running SLI for the first time. Very impressive. I nearly bought 2 x waterblocks for the new GPU's which would have cost a further £150 spoons in total but it turns out the waterblocks won't fit my non-reference MSI 560 boards, thus I had a lucky escape and don't have to spend a further £150 on top of the £450 I spent on the GPU's.

New headphones for my pod:

Posted Image

Hehe, Abasio, are you serious - you did chinese hooker and didnt post pics of that little whore?

WTF is wrong with you man?

I didnt buy anything today, but my gf bought me 4 cans of soda that I wanted to taste for days.

It was somewhat good :D

Its a local one, it continues heritage of the one that people drank in Soviet Latvia :ph34r:

Its bit sweet:

Posted Image

Its called "Limpo" lemonade, scientifically proven that it helps to burp :lol:

At least thats what they have written on their web page :ph34r:

Damn, I should have started 4th sentence with "Its" as well, would look so much better <_<

Two-hundred-eighty euros worth of Scotch Whisky.

No freaking joke :D

To be honest, I ordered for three people. It was because of a huge sale where they give you 25% off, so we payed only 210 Euros - and that altogether. So overall I didn't spend that much money for the Whisky.

Nevertheless, this is the most expensive alcohol purchase in my life so far :)

i bought everything for a roast dinner for the three of us... cooked it, and its all gone now...mmm yummm.........

Whats the volume?

Six bottles altogether.

Not that much for the price, even reduced as it is. Six bottles of upper class vodka cost me maybe a hundred euro. But this is really good stuff. One 18 years among it. Very nice.

Six bottles altogether.

Not that much for the price, even reduced as it is. Six bottles of upper class vodka cost me maybe a hundred euro. But this is really good stuff. One 18 years among it. Very nice.

I thought it was whiskey?

If you are buying such upper class stuff, don't drink so much of it that you can't tell what spirit you're drinking anymore :lol: