What Did You Buy Today?

Redington

You have to get yourself a Joseph-room :D although I know that's hard with housing prices in Japan... :*(

I'm currently trying to get her to agree that the guest room can be my space when not occupied by guests. Doubt Imcould put up all the "scary shit" I want to though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently trying to get her to agree that the guest room can be my space when not occupied by guests. Doubt Imcould put up all the "scary shit" I want to though.

Well, maybe you need a good lock :P then she will never find out

I just got this one from the local hifi vendor

Cambridge-Audio-Minx-Go-Portable-Wireles

http://www.whathifi.com/review/cambridge-audio-minx-go

Well I didn't buy today but I got past month a lot of stuff. I've been saving up so I thought I'd spend something

For my 600D I got cheap ebay knockoff 400x nd filter (probably 7 stop MAX), some lends hoods and the newer 55-250 STM tele lens + 50mm 1.8. Great lenses for the price, I just need to replace the 18-55 kit lens that came with the body, but I already spent over 300 euro for these two alone.. I'd love to get wider lens too but those things are so goddamn expensive. Crop sensor sucks for wide angle photography.

canon-55-250-is.jpg

canon-50mm-1.8-review-2.png

Yep, kinda sux it's an 85mm on a crop but whatever. I tested 55-250 stm today and ohmygod it's so GOOD! Autofocus is literally total silence and super fast, Image Stabilization is superB too. Completely worth the extra over the non-stm.

Unfortunately it makes me REALLY want to replace the kit lens as the picture quality is much nicer! arhghrdh

I'd be set for a long time with the 17-50mm 2.8 and 11-16 2.8 but that'd cost me literally a ton.

With our second child on the way it's time to upgrade our car so bought this yesterday http://www.mazda.com.au/cars/mazda-cx-5/ . In case you're wondering we went with the Akera model. Our old car was 14 years old and starting to fall apart.

Looks good. How much does a car like that set you back all included?

Abkut $51,000AUD. We've been saving for 4 years for a car, but still needed to take a $15K loan from the bank as well. That's for the fuel model, to go diesel was $54K which I couldn't justify as we also have a $10K bill for concreting our driveway and footpath. At least I'll be comfy & have 9 Bose speakers to play music on when no. 2 won't sleep & I've gotta drive all night :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets to The Wiggles concert in November this year. Our second child will have arrived and I want my son to have a special time with his Dad because I'm sure he will struggle a bit losing some attention.

Also bought him The Wiggles set of 6 books & a Thomas The Tank Engine book. I bought some meat n veg for dinner tonight. Steak, mashed spuds & stir fried veg. My wife needs more red meat. Expensive but her doctor said is needed for the pregnancy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...