What Did You Buy Today?

Redington

It's gonna be some serious ripping, an epic journey :P

Have you considered using other lossless formats such as flac or is that not an option? You would save you a lot HD-space in the long run, but of course it has to fit with your use.

About the size, I pretty much think that is how it is... It's always seems to be around 10% less than you would think (according to manufactures), I think I have heard something about it was the way you calculate bites and bytes and all that shit, but have NO clue if that even makes the slightest sense?! But it really sucks no mater what!

I've bought myself the same 2 Terra for all my back up, vid's and music

For music use flac, that's compressed, if you use flac 5 you go to 1000kps maybe 1200kps (instead of 320kps),

That's more then enough, Wave is uncompressed and takes more space but doesn't offer you more quality...

I use flac to back up.

Just install flax.exe (it's free)

and download "foobar 2000, also free), and it goes faster then you think good luck ;)

http://www.foobar2000.org/download

I bought this screen in January...

Love it, especially Blue-ray...

knipseljx.jpg

I have almost the same screen, probably the older version.. I really like it as well... also doubles as my TV since I don't have one.

I don't have a TV anymore, I don't need one, there are many media sites online and that's enough for me...

I can even input xbox with HDMI, I don't game that much but when I want to I can,

And the screen is big enough to lay back and enjoy movies, series... I'm enjoying it daily....

• 3 weeks later...

Some interesting good looking items I've found here, so will post one of mine.

Bought it a week ago or so, so it is now proven to be a good device:

Rexel.cc_2012080117171125789.jpg (the chord is also WHITE!!)

At first I wanted to get an ethnic hand-painted one. But after I saw this totally white new gaming (!) mouse in a megamarket for just $9 I couldn't have passed by without getting it! A little bit of "Chinese quality" but still good enough!

PS. Interesting thing: it fits my hand so perfectly and acts as well as looks so great that I somehow felt a strong need to put into the left hand and start training the ambidexterity of mine.. :)

• 1 month later...

This is how it looks now:

DSC00005.jpg

So much more perfect to my feeling!!

PS. The style of the painting is considered to be the same as in my signature's picture.

It's painted not by me (this time I believe), but by a folk artist. The style is known as "Petrykivka painting". I've paid $6 for the work.

These are acrylic paints covered by varnish made for glass surfaces covering..

• 3 weeks later...

clipper-green-tea-decaf-25.jpg:)

Used to drink their teas alot, I think mostly white one, but it was years ago, that trend passed quickly, still not bad tea's they make, non-bleached paper for teabags.

A new pen:

basic_fp_carbon.jpg

and some inks:

di_orang.jpgdi_magen.jpgpel_violt.jpg

Heh, I thought I commented on this purchase of yours, perhaps "at the other side" :D?

If there is inner geek, space loving kid, then get yourself some of Fisher Space pen's :D!

I have 3 and Im looking into buying more to have spares!

iV1Cf1fON4V7A.png

my feet are telling me thank you oh glorious leader master we will come with the force of a thousand suns

Yeah.

I love shoes.

Nice shoes!

Btw I recently bought these:

2147334-p-4x.jpg

These shoes are amazingly comfortable and good looking. DVS FTW!

Guest D N H

Food. Shoved it right into the mouth. Nothing too exciting. ;p

Used to drink their teas alot, I think mostly white one, but it was years ago, that trend passed quickly, still not bad tea's they make, non-bleached paper for teabags.

Not food nor trend, but a medicine for me.

I think the last years the label took care of the product's quality. I like that it follows the fairtrade policy.

Both of them look OK'ish, but what about summer - arent your feet boil in them?

My choice of footwear is rather limited, I dont wear leather, that makes picking up good looking yet capable shoes quite exquisite :D!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at this thread, can I just ask how the hell you afford all that stuff KosmicTentacles!?

I notice he hasnt posted in a while.. Maybe the authorities caught up hehe :P

Seriously though you have some awesome stuff. Howww?!

• 1 month later...