Filmz Update

Ormion

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like GANTZ the anime or?

The live action version of the anime. Was pretty good and the second part was released at the cinema today so I should go and see that at some point ;)

The live action version of the anime. Was pretty good and the second part was released at the cinema today so I should go and see that at some point ;)

Ok, I get it.

I checked the live action version of Deathnote and that imo disappointed me a bit.

Johnny Depp looks really wierd in that film! I quite enjoyed it though....

Am absolutely addicted to Spooks at the moment. I'm just about to watch series 9, in anticipation of series 10 being shown soon! Oh....it's just marvelous...I'm not usually one for watching shows but as soon as the theme tune starts I'm instantly hooked! Amaaaaaaazin'! :)

tis pretty good!

I just watched Black Swan.... i have no words. 9/10

Transporter 3 (2008): I've never seen a Jason Statham film I didn't like and this was no exception, but it's a shame that all the fight scenes were made with stupid choppy editing rather than proper choreography. It's not like Statham can't kick ass in style, so why not film him doing so?

Eh, never understood why all his movies are so cheap looking, especially the more recent ones.

Not that the one with Brad Pitt playing gipsy was bad, but Transporter is kinda, well, lame, at leat the first one IMO was crap, second one was watchable, dont know about third one.

[...] but Transporter is kinda, well, lame, at leat the first one IMO was crap, second one was watchable, dont know about third one.

Huh. I thought the first one was great, way better than the second.

I even liked Revolver BTW, despite the terrible reviews it received.

Ok, I might have messed something up, but I do know that Ive seen two and one of them was rather watchable, second one lame and the third one I havent seen, so I think, lemme check...

Ok, Ive seen first two movies, they were half way ok, not sure about third one, might have seen that one as well, at least some parts of it and it might be the one that actually sucked IMO.

First movie, I reckon, wasnt anything special either tho.

Did it help?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently saw Black Swan.

It was a fairly decent movie. An enjoyable 2 hours anyway but it really was just THIS GIRL IS GOING MENTAL RAAAGGGHHH and it lacked subtlety.

I recently saw Black Swan.

It was a fairly decent movie. An enjoyable 2 hours anyway but it really was just THIS GIRL IS GOING MENTAL RAAAGGGHHH and it lacked subtlety.

agreed, very nice movie, but a bit easy somehow.

i am still very psyched about There Will Be Blood which i saw for the first time couple months ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...