Filmz Update

Ormion

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle Los Angeles is great imo. R5 rip isnt that good, so i will wait for blueray and for Limitless too

Looks good to me. Very clear. I just downloaded a sample. Now downloading full vid. You are a pirate and I will report you to the RIAA or whatever it's called. Before I do so I will delete the copy I downloaded.

Battle Los Angeles is great imo. R5 rip isnt that good, so i will wait for blueray and for Limitless too

It looks like CGI overloaded Independence Day rip-off. Aaron Eckhart chin saves the day :lol:

It looks like CGI overloaded Independence Day rip-off. Aaron Eckhart chin saves the day :lol:

It's actually a typical modern war movie, but with aliens instead of terrorists.

I give it 5/10.

Hahaha sure you can, downloading is half-ilegal in Serbia and everyone downloading few movies per day. Im untouchable :ph34r:

Write there that i have 230 GB of ripped goa too lol

...but we are not untouchable. The Psynews Server is not located in Serbia ... and so we don't want any stress with the authorities or whomever. Don't trivialize this, I mean it.

So please keep that talk down. It's your business what you download, but we may not tolerate illegal stuff here.

Talk 'bout the plot of the films instead.

thanks

Just bought myself 3 new DVD's rather cheap(20 neuros):

Edge of Darkness with good ol' Mel Gibson.

Daybreakers with ...,Willem Dafoe!,..., Sam Neil!,...: a vampire flick.

Grééééééééénzone with :o Màààààààààààtt Dàààààààmonnn: a thriller with Matt Damon (by Paul Greengrass).

Wanted to watch them tonight but chose to surf the internetz and get 1) drunk 2) high. Maybe later...will talk about it later...maybe :D

I'm back. Sobered up. There's something about Matt Damon. He has a strange effect on me, obviously :D

I watched Daybreakers with Ethan Hawke, William Dafoe and Sam Neil: A vampire flick nothing out of the ordinary. The story is far to thin to really get to you. Some nice gadgets and gory scenes but that's about it. I'm already sorry I've bought the thing.

5/10

Then I watched Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson: That's more like it. Good ol' Mel playing a cop seeking revenge for the brutal killing of his doughter. While investigating he uncovers a big corporate cover-up his daughter was trying to reveal. Mel Gibson with nothing to lose...do you really want more? Entertaining. Recommended!

8/10

I'm back. Sobered up.

Then I watched Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson: That's more like it. Good ol' Mel playing a cop seeking revenge for the brutal killing of his doughter. While investigating he uncovers a big corporate cover-up his daughter was trying to reveal. Mel Gibson with nothing to lose...do you really want more? Entertaining. Recommended!

8/10

Why would you sober up for this? I am taking your recommendation, but certainly putting more than a few back while I watch this one. Preetttttty sure I wont miss anything in the plot :P

Transporter 3 (2008): I've never seen a Jason Statham film I didn't like and this was no exception, but it's a shame that all the fight scenes were made with stupid choppy editing rather than proper choreography. It's not like Statham can't kick ass in style, so why not film him doing so?

Watched the Disney movie of Rapunzel with my GF yesterday.

I wasn't expecting much but it was actually very enjoyable. I watched it in Japanese which for me requires a lot more effort than if I watch in English so that might have taken away cheesy kidiness factors of it for me but still some scenes were visually very nice.

I especially like the scene with all the lanterns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_IEqxp-e0

Watching it back, the English song is horrible. The movie also had the best animated horse I've seen in it :lol:

I am about to watch Tangled! i did watch The Tourist friday night...mmm.....:)

Johnny Depp looks really wierd in that film! I quite enjoyed it though....

Am absolutely addicted to Spooks at the moment. I'm just about to watch series 9, in anticipation of series 10 being shown soon! Oh....it's just marvelous...I'm not usually one for watching shows but as soon as the theme tune starts I'm instantly hooked! Amaaaaaaazin'! :)