What Drives You?

Take the question however you want but what drives you?

Looking at myself this moment, I'd say impulse is what is driving me. And it's not exactly where I want to be.

A keen interest in life itself, watching myself evolve, playing around with moving outside and back into my comfort zone, the excitement of new venues, discovering new stuff, ranging from something as abstract as an experience to a new album, meeting new people, coming closer and closer to a (as much as possible) complete view of this strange world and it's societies, my love for my better half, good weather, and underneath that all the steady and pulsating beat of psychedelic trance in all it's facets.

Indeed, I enjoy life so much that that in itself becomes my greatest driving force B)

Self actualization. And fighting the matrix.

I think we come here only with the basic structures of self, but if those are not actualized and expanded beyond, you die without having ever lived.

Self actualization. And fighting the matrix.

I think we come here only with the basic structures of self, but if those are not actualized and expanded beyond, you die without having ever lived.

+1

Besides that, it can be anything: a colour, a smell, a song, the way the light falls into a room, life in general and all things beyond reality. All things romantic.

In Soviet Russia, what drives you.

But what do you drive?

I am not actually sure what drives me.

I know that I am incredibly driven at times and the complete opposite at others but I am not sure what it is that brinks out my desire to do shit.

Oh well, it's definitely not the internet. That just sucks up all my ambition and drops it into a can of waste :angry::mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I am not actually sure what drives me.

I know that I am incredibly driven at times and the complete opposite at others but I am not sure what it is that brinks out my desire to do shit.

Oh well, it's definitely not the internet. That just sucks up all my ambition and drops it into a can of waste :angry::mad:

:lol: I know what you mean about the internet.. it gives me lot of inspiration though... but drives me?! I don't think so :P

and having a good time is always a good factor! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Being high drives a lot of what I do.

Poverty also is a determining factor in a lot of what I do, though I wish it weren't.

Probably the greatest drive for me is love.

What about trance visuals itself? your video for kiriyama's ablaze time warp mix was pretty good! :)

What about trance visuals itself? your video for kiriyama's ablaze time warp mix was pretty good! :)

Well "trance visuals" are all three of the above.

I feel this urge (demi-urge?) to create or replicate my experiences when high, or rather to contextualise my experiences, to share them.

I hope that in doing this I might resonace with people who might be able to help alleviate my poverty.

The love sustains me when I get no gigs, no paid work, and let down by people I thought were friends.

And thanks for the lovely comment, little sentences like that make me feel warm inside in the absence of the material reward.

• 2 months later...

The desire to be weird drives me. :)