What Are You Eating?

Redington

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. no cola or anything produced by the coca cola company! (to much extra sugar!)

I don't drink most of the things on your list but I do drink drinks produced by coca cola because in Japan they have really good Japanese/Chinese tea and bottled water :wub: (the tap water in the city here is the sucks :angry: )

When I was in England and I heard that Coca Cola have like 130 odd different drinks I didn't believe it but they have sooooo many here.

Here's my favourite sugar free, calorie free coca cola product

Posted Image

Edit: A better Picture of the tea

Posted Image

I don't drink most of the things on your list but I do drink drinks produced by coca cola because in Japan they have really good Japanese/Chinese tea and bottled water :wub: (the tap water in the city here is the sucks :angry: )

When I was in England and I heard that Coca Cola have like 130 odd different drinks I didn't believe it but they have sooooo many here.

Here's my favourite sugar free, calorie free coca cola product

Posted Image

Edit: A better Picture of the tea

Posted Image

Last one probably says something in japanese about hot linking :D?

If you eat shit, do you shit shit ?

No, actually eating shit makes your shit food.

Fixed.

All kinds of grapes rock, as long as its not the white-green ones, dark ones contain resveratrol, substance that slows down aging B)

nice, roofies ? B)

Roofies? You mean, did I smoke and got munchies? No, its my emergency snack when I want to eat something and dont have anything tasty at hand, usual thing at my work given that shops near it have poor choice of food for my taste.

Posted Image

All kinds of grapes rock, as long as its not the white-green ones, dark ones contain resveratrol, substance that slows down aging B)

Ahhhhh! that explains why i`m so not my age! i shall endeavour to consume more of the red ones alongside the yummy sweet green ones...:) one day i may look younger than my daughter! lol

so much chocolate ...all gone now...no more til next year (except for Maltesers........!)

I still got lotsa left ... which I had been eating right before

I guess I have one more