Discussing sports.

@reyu

A thread to discuss any kind of sport. Who is your favourite ...-player,...-team, etc.

To start things off, my favourite footballplayer is midfielder A.Iniesta from Barcelona. Incredible technique, oversight, he has it all. I just love watching him play. He's a cool guy.

So who you think is gonna win the Champions League?

A thread to discuss any kind of sport. Who is your favourite ...-player,...-team, etc.

To start things off, my favourite footballplayer is midfielder A.Iniesta from Barcelona. Incredible technique, oversight, he has it all. I just love watching him play. He's a cool guy.

So who you think is gonna win the Champions League?

Thats funny. Because that's my favourite player too :) I thought he really deserved the Ballon D'or.

Barcelona will win, ofcourse ;)

He's one of the players who makes Messi play better. And yes, he should have won it.

Of course Barcelona is the favourite and if they will not have a bad day, they'll probably win.

Chelsea vs Man U is gonna be the bomb though.

My favourite player is (was) Dennis Bergkamp. Never really had the opportunity to follow his carreer live, but from what I've seen and read he seems to be the kind of player I would like everybody to be: fair-play, skilled technically with a great team play and ability to give the good last pass.

I support Girondins de Bordeaux FC, which play like crap for one season and a half, so it is depressing. So far I do not really follow the Premier League, but slightly support Birmingham. In the La Liga (a joke of a league with only two competitors) I support Mallorca.

Do you play football? What position?

My favourite player is (was) Dennis Bergkamp. Never really had the opportunity to follow his carreer live, but from what I've seen and read he seems to be the kind of player I would like everybody to be: fair-play, skilled technically with a great team play and ability to give the good last pass.

I support Girondins de Bordeaux FC, which play like crap for one season and a half, so it is depressing. So far I do not really follow the Premier League, but slightly support Birmingham. In the La Liga (a joke of a league with only two competitors) I support Mallorca.

Do you play football? What position?

Dennis Bergkamp was a good player, one of the best.

I used to play football when I was a kid. I was a left-winger. At the end of my short but prosperous career in football :D I played on the left-back position. I had some talent but lacked discipline to really go through with it. Instead I explored other sports and hobby's. I do miss the smell of the grass and the nervousness before the game at times.

I don´t know about the champions league but let me tell you who is going to win the Europa League:

F.C. PORTO

Hulk rules...

:P:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like cycle racing. Like many Belgians.

I can't wait for the 'Tour of France' to begin.

Last weekend It was Paris - Roubaix. What a pleasure!

When it comes to football I prefer English football. It's mullet!

I really like watching sports that involves fine techniques. Right now I am watching FINA's platform diving, which is happening in England.

I play soccer every now and then. I would like to be more skilled at volleybal and basketball, but being 1.56m tall doesn't help much <_<

What I am really good at is swimming and trekking, which I practice.

I really pull for Socceroos and Sydney F.C., :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hope they do better in future.

And I thought that this is "What kind of sports are you into" :(

Thanks for nothing!

If spamming was an olympic sport well then you'd probably had won some gold medals. It's a shame they didn't have computers back in the day in Greece. Instead they chose to build the Acropolis and run around the track naked...pffft

• 1 month later...

I don´t know about the champions league but let me tell you who is going to win the Europa League:

F.C. PORTO

Hulk rules...

:P:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What, you didn´t bet all your savings on it??? :angry: you should :lol:

F.C.PORTO won the Europa League and... sorry, got to go and buy a new car :P;)

Champions is next :wub:

My fave sports are F1....

and TT Races from the Isle of Man....

this week i shall be glued to the tv for the IOM TT ....which is awesome in its awesomness....doesn't matter to me who wins, it's the whole thrill and danger of the sport....I have been round the track twice on pillion...once was not enough! first time was terrifying, second time was simply thrilling..

sorry to take you away from the 22 men and a bag of air........*YAWNS*