The psynews photo album

Rotwang

LOL i didnt even know we were at same party... maybe we met but i cant remember. It was so crowded!

I know when i came like 30 minutes before gig security told me you cant come in, its full... and i said ok but i have to play soon and he said you have to see that with organizer ahahah. All chaotic but great party and people! :)

• Like 1

We haven't met but I was dancing right in front of your set the whole time. Maybe you remember a guy dancing very goaish like he's trowing magic spells? (dont expect you to remember) :P

Anyhow, it was the first time I've seen you and didn't know you play goa and I was like "Hell YEAH!". Really enjoyed your set. Hope we meet on some occasion. :)

Hahahah yeah... Gotta love the organization in this country. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Richpa, Imbastard, JIS (Journey Into Sound) on Balkan Goa Fanatics - Neogoa 5 years party in Zagreb last weekend :)

blv-ss.jpg

Richpa fucked on rakija as always :lol:

There is one disturbing rubbing photo with Veasna... i still wait for someone to send it :ph34r:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Me yesterday in my bathroom at home playing around with a new make up trend "panda eyes" (to hounor succesful installing of Panda antivirus as @Ormion kindly adviced), hehe, needs some more practice these chemical industry pollution trends. And my camera's lens cover is broken since the last time I puked, hence I get only pics with a semi field :lol:

7n6iAK9.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

bwg-P10101.jpg

Arronax, CoaGoa and Imba, that gonna be Space Elves without Paul (SETI project).

FAT Elves laugh.gif

lol imba you look pregnant :lol::lol::lol: dont worry man im not far off either lol

@astralprojection:

Thank you :wub:;)

@rotwang:

Somehow super sophisticated. I'm not saying that I am "disappointed", but maybe because of your obvious intellect I suspected someone looking more like this

mcp.jpg

Just joking man, cool dude!

lol the master control program :lol:

here's a picture of me and my son Angelo

Angelo_Filipe.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Filipe. I hope you are doing well. Angelo looks adorable :) What about if you would really try to stay with your new account in psynews, you know what happens if you go bonkers. Would be nice to have you staying here and not going ;)

Hi Filipe. I hope you are doing well. Angelo looks adorable :) What about if you would really try to stay with your new account in psynews, you know what happens if you go bonkers. Would be nice to have you staying here and not going ;)

Hello Anu.

Yea Angelo is really intelligent !

I already explained in the whats wrong with his head topic . I'll explain to you here i suffer of bipolar disorder but im medicated now .

I'm not going anywhere shit dont be saying that lol i dont wanna get banned im happy as things are now , no manic episodes anymore and hard to control my thoughts , emotions etc... always constant rush... big pain just thinking of it... big nightmare and suffering ive been through and also feel sorry for everybody that had to tolerate my behaviour. im really sorry for things ive said to many people in general i never meant them. glad im getting treated at last.

Sometimes i listen to goa music but most of it i cant follow anymore its just too much and my head cant take it... sequences are too fast and 'speedy' its hard to follow... some other songs are ok some are just too crazy or too much i tend not to get too much into it. I know i could listen to ambient but its not the case . So i havent been listening to much music at all and when i do its background or something when im at the computer here writing for example. If im talking to someone i like calm quiet atmosphere , too much going on drives me crazy just confuses my fuckin head..

As for the rest im ok now ... getting there you know... its been a month or so since i started treatment and i intend to keep it that way. I dont touch alcohol or anything else at all apart from still smoking rolling tobbaco , usual cup of coffee , tea sometimes... mostly coffee i love anyways... i know its bad habit but i try hard not to overdo it...

I gotta think of myself and that's i have to do.

Gosh ive also noticed how fast you guys are , like in post and out of psynews so quick lol

• Like 1

Thanks for being so open. Awesome that things are going better for you now, this was the best news for some time :)

Thanks for being so open. Awesome that things are going better for you now, this was the best news for some time :)

no problem. you all deserve to know anyways

• Like 1

Me right now, listening to Chromosome "DMT Cowboys" that I got from Psyshop yesterday based on recommendations here.

Now I realised I need to update my avatar and add some gray streaks to beard & "hair" :D

w66hi.jpg

pretty cool SIR! very nice! :)

that also reminds me photo i did with family yesterday/ last night

from left to right :

Angelo , my wife Christina and me lol :P altho Angelo was bit sleepy but sure lol :P altho im smiling im always not prone to pictures i always think i suck at it in them , i dont like to be vain and get embarassed after sometime seeing myself is like wat da fuck loooooooooooooll but thats just me lol :P i dont feel the need to give a show off just put here for my family lol :)

20160802_224008.jpg

• Like 2

The pic I posted was an old one, back when I was young...here is the family today.

FamilypicwithTiger.jpg

Yep, that's a real baby tiger.

Mdk

Yep, that's a real baby tiger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: epic laugh

all the best to you and your family mate :) lol ur crazy funny i like that lol

I'm a "Sir" now and not "bruh" anymore?! Damn, I look old... :(

;):D

we are Old! LOLLLLLLLLLLL i got grey hair too mate LOL dont worry ur not only one xD

im laughing but i swear to god mate i really do have bits of grey hair and even beard! lol