The Entertaining Thread

abasio

^ I've had that "good-a-night-a-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding" in my head for decades

haha, same here. i just couldn't get it out of my head, so i built a trashy tekno track around that sample, and it has been gone ever since and doesn't stick when i hear it again :)

sure, it's not particularly good though. i was just having fun with samples from the sketch. indeed most sounds except the obvious are taken from the sketch :)

Beware, 180BPM ahead!

That reminds me of something. Before I came to Psynews I spent a few years on a site called DMusic. When Madonna's "American Life" album came out, she "leaked files" of the 'music' on P2P networks before the official release. They were actually files of the exact same length as the real songs, but were just loops of her saying "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" (as in, "what the fuck do you think you're doing downloading my music illegally)

DMusic held a contest for the best parody/remix of this, and here's my entry:

That reminds me of something. Before I came to Psynews I spent a few years on a site called DMusic. When Madonna's "American Life" album came out, she "leaked files" of the 'music' on P2P networks before the official release. They were actually files of the exact same length as the real songs, but were just loops of her saying "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" (as in, "what the fuck do you think you're doing downloading my music illegally)

DMusic held a contest for the best parody/remix of this, and here's my entry:

lol, nice one.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3605263/Cat-hugs-kitten-after-nightmare.html

This is the cutest video concerning cats I have ever seen!

It's also hilarious because it is headlining news, UK media, heh.

"If everyone in the world watched this video there would be no more hatred" :lol: some people are so naive.

Looks like they have it in the family :lol:

Bit dumb but funny :D I wish it was longer and more seriously done :D!

dude it's a rap between a dictator who's been dead for over 60 years and an imaginary carachter... how could this be serious??? lol