The Entertaining Thread

abasio

A couple is sleeping in bed. The phone starts ringing in the middle of the night.

Husband: If it's for me, don't say I'm here!

Wife: He's in the bed next to me.

Husband: WTF?? I told you to say I wasn't here!

Wife: It wasn't for you dear, it was for me...

Researchers from the Electric and Magnetic Field Instrument Suite and Integrated Science (EMFISIS) team at the University of Iowa have released a new recording of an intriguing and well-known phenomenon known as “chorus,” made on Sept. 5, 2012. The Waves tri-axial search coil magnetometer and receiver of EMFISIS captured several notable peak radio wave events in the magnetosphere that surrounds the Earth. The radio waves, which are at frequencies that are audible to the human ear, are emitted by the energetic particles in the Earth’s magnetosphere.

http://www.nasa.gov/wav/687014main_emfisis_chorus.wav

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/rbsp/news/emfisis-chorus.html

:o

One day a very rich man stop gets out of his Rolls Royce and sees a poor man tearing grass with his bare hands and putting it in a bag.

- What are you doing sir?

- Well you see, I have lost everything and all I can give my family to eat is this grass.

- Nonsense sir, please come to my house, you will have a great feast!

- Ah that's very kind of you sir, but it wouldn't be fair for me to come alone. I'd have to bring my family with me.

- But of course son, you're family is more than welcome!

- But I should warn you that I have 5 children...

- Well then please bring them!

- And actually, I also have a few relatives, they all have large families too and they're also starving.

- Bring as many people as you like! I have a huge garden and my gardnener is ill so with all the grass that has grown I'm sure that if you and you friends eat it all, you'll be done before 4 PM

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".