You nostalgia you lose

Insejn

I also still have my S-Nes, but I can't get it to work with my TV (stupid TV doesn't find the channel...). There are so many great games... I managed to finish Zelda but not Super Metroid. Maybe I should give it another try, it was just such a fucking great game! I also liked Super Mario World (finished), Castlevania IV (finished) and F-Zero.

So did I. But it was like 15 years ago or so...

i was around the same age aswel , we are the best , the time where internet was 56k and there were no walkthroughs elsewhere than the own company magazines (i.e. nintendo power) .

I remember at the time when i got the magazine with the zelda walkthrough i was already at the end of the game lol .

I also still have my S-Nes, but I can't get it to work with my TV (stupid TV doesn't find the channel...). There are so many great games... I managed to finish Zelda but not Super Metroid. Maybe I should give it another try, it was just such a fucking great game! I also liked Super Mario World (finished), Castlevania IV (finished) and F-Zero.

you should man it's really awesome. still the best to date imo.

Super Mario World (awesome!) castlevania IV , F-Zero , damn love those games . Starfox was awesome too at the time , those graphics in a snes were mindblowing .

Forget all the sega cd and 32x...

Although Castlevania Bloodlines is a damn awesome game for the genesis\megadrive.

there is another 3d game for the snes , from nintendo which also blew me up at the time.

Playability might be a bit dodgy at times since this game it's quite heavy on the snes , after a while you'll get used to it and master it.

There's a lot of fun in this game and the tracks were awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEaflsH0Oro

you should man it's really awesome. still the best to date imo.

Super Mario World (awesome!) castlevania IV , F-Zero , damn love those games . Starfox was awesome too at the time , those graphics in a snes were mindblowing .

Forget all the sega cd and 32x...

Although Castlevania Bloodlines is a damn awesome game for the genesis\megadrive.

I think I need to give Bloodlines a shot again too. But for me Castlevania - Symphony Of The Night (PS1) is on the same level as Castlevania IV. Those were the last good Castlevania games. The newer ones, in 3D, don't move me at all. It's just not the same again.

Yea, I miss those old 2-D games on the platforms. So simple, but just fun!

I just built a new computer system though so I have to play the new, spiffy games to feel like I am on the state-of-the-art.

This is what I'm playing now.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=607wDfYk27Q

Pure 2D platform epic win!

Funny, that's the game I played yesterday. So much fun! It's been like 10 years or something since I last played with my S-Nes. I must try to reconnect it to my tv somehow....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...