Jump to content
Insejn

What are you doing right now?

Recommended Posts

Anu Katariina    328

I am planning a new party :)

 

I am also hoping that Balkan Goa Fanatics tickets sell good. Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869

I'm at Nyex , Anjuna. If anyone is here, I'm the one in joker tshirt. See you on the dance floor.

 

Om namah shivaya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Themaniac    94

I'm at Nyex , Anjuna. If anyone is here, I'm the one in joker tshirt. See you on the dance floor.

 

Om namah shivaya.

Enjoy bro!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869

Enjoy bro!!

:) thanks.

 

Tonight, will be at monkey valley (jungle party)

I'll be the one with schlab Tshirt ;) see you around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battling with fucking ransomware I have no idea how it got in. It was not a battle, it was a slaughter. Long story short. ALL my shit is gone. gg wp

 

On the bright side, it allows me to give the middle finger to windows. Ubuntu back in da houze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ake    12

Thinking about Pete 'Tetrameth' Hayes ~

 

 

Quite a lot of 'lyrics' in there anyway truly unique sound. Hey Pete: I've been thinking about you ~

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolmot    152

Fixing my headphones. The pads are attached with goddamn flimsy plastic pegs, which have broken several times for various reasons. Two-part epoxy works for a while, but the pegs are so small that some random knock will eventually break them again. Now I drilled metal pins through them. Seems to work. It took a while to get this done. Definitely an improvement over constant fear of something falling off. Makes listening to ambient more relaxing...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veracohr    104

I’ve been working with some people who are visiting from a customer, and chatting about random stuff when we’re not talking about work. Someone brought up music and we had to do the obligatory “what music do you listen to” thing. When I mentioned psytrance of course the first response was “...what trance?” And the second response was “oh I think I know what that is. Like Deadmau5 right?”

 

.....

sigh

“...no, not really”

 

And then today the same guy tried again by mentioning Tiesto. :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reger    12

WTF have you done to Psynews, such little activity in this thread has no excuses :D!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was listening to Godford's Twisted, never gets old. Combing through the 90s goa selection. I have so much material from that era and yet it looks like I've barely scratched the surface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869

Watching Kawasaki versys 650 videos one after another. Kawasaki is giving out 0% interest loans (quite uncommon, Ducati is offering 10%) on select vehicles, might take them on this offer and buy the versys :) going for a test ride today, wish me luck boys. If purchased this will be first mid range adventure bike. Hyper exited about it already :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsotsi    84
On 7/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, Veracohr said:

I’ve been working with some people who are visiting from a customer, and chatting about random stuff when we’re not talking about work. Someone brought up music and we had to do the obligatory “what music do you listen to” thing. When I mentioned psytrance of course the first response was “...what trance?” And the second response was “oh I think I know what that is. Like Deadmau5 right?”

 

.....

sigh

“...no, not really”

 

And then today the same guy tried again by mentioning Tiesto. :|

I just say infected Mushroom or vin vici and be done with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsotsi    84
3 hours ago, Starkraver said:

Watching Kawasaki versys 650 videos one after another. Kawasaki is giving out 0% interest loans (quite uncommon, Ducati is offering 10%) on select vehicles, might take them on this offer and buy the versys :) going for a test ride today, wish me luck boys. If purchased this will be first mid range adventure bike. Hyper exited about it already :D

Good luck amigo. Did you make a choice? 

How do helmets go with in built speakers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869
1 hour ago, Tsotsi said:

Good luck amigo. Did you make a choice? 

How do helmets go with in built speakers?

 

Never used one, don’t have the habit of listening to music while riding , prefer the sound of motor , keeps me more engaged. I have only used communicators over helmets and they get the job done. I do have a riding mate who has built in speakers on his helmet. Will try to borrow and get back to you on how it sounds and stuff :)

99% it’ll be versys 650.

The other models with 0% offer are ninja 1000, z900 both not my kind of bikes. Looking for adventure tourers.

Couldn’t make it to the dealer today thanks to an ad hoc interview scheduled in the morning. Will visit the dealership for test ride on Saturday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869

Was packing my moderate collection of CDs and records (me and wife moving to a new place tomorrow) realised f’in psykovsky Ksolntsu cds are also missing. What the fuck! 

Anyways , gems could fit into one box. There is a separate extra protective box for ultimate and silent season. One more for other ambient CDs and we are done!

 

F170C0E6-C58D-4B27-BC70-CCC504105215.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mergi    61

I'm doing a slight purge of my record collection right now, so when I get to the CDs I might be able to help you make your "moderate" CD collection a bit more uuhh unmoderate.

Finally being finished with having my vinyl recorded onto my computer I can now make way for some getting to know my record collection a bit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am reading Aleister Crowley at the moment and hearing darker old school Goa...the true occult ceremonial music.

And i noticed in this moment that there is NO perfect GOApsy album or compilation. We have to do our own Compilation for our selfes because we all are very different...me and you, we are more different than your or mine difference to the whole universe. We all should start doing own music in our free time to pay tribute. Then we will rise, love and connect...no hate, no fear no Gangster Rap.

 

2 weeks ago i made an audio CD compilation (from my physical collection) for my almost 60 years old father and he is thrilled xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 8:12 PM, Starkraver said:

Was packing my moderate collection of CDs and records (me and wife moving to a new place tomorrow) realised f’in psykovsky Ksolntsu cds are also missing. What the fuck! 

Anyways , gems could fit into one box. There is a separate extra protective box for ultimate and silent season. One more for other ambient CDs and we are done!

 

F170C0E6-C58D-4B27-BC70-CCC504105215.jpeg

i have psykovsky ksolntsu 2x one used and one sealed...i can send you the used one as gift free.

the sealed one i can sell or trade

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolmot    152

Reading the Bible six times, becoming a pope or something like that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psytones    101

Sitting on a bus 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thanosp81    298
6 minutes ago, psytones said:

Sitting on a bus 

 

Bored much?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veracohr    104
4 hours ago, Dolmot said:

Reading the Bible six times, becoming a pope or something like that.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869

New House,  CDP, amp, speakers are set, cds are arranged. TT yet to open. Thought I will treat myself to some Solar Fields today.. Going from 1st album to last. Missing Origins #01 but thats ok. I'm sure I'm not missing much there :P

Hadn't listened to Reflective Frequencies in a while.. I'm unsure if I like it or not. Will have to revisit I guess. "Turn inside out.... "

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkraver    869

I ended up going through the complete Ultimae records collection of mine, H.U.V.A network just crushed everything else.

Doxxin myself but wth, having a good time @ https://www.ibnii.com/pool-villas/

listening to Tales of the ... ssshhh! You know what ;) 

enjoy your weekend boys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...