What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I am home from work and exhausted!

I was supposed to go and see a mate do stand up comedy tonight but finished work too late.

This week I took over 2 prefectures worth of branches and the previous manager seems to have had no system for anything whatsoever so trying to sort it all out into my system is taking me forever :(

I'm still very interested in trance but the same old discussions about who's personal taste is the best and stuff are just boring to me. I rather go to parties or buy new records than talking about it.

+1, then again It comes and goes. it's good to spread some knowledge to keep psy alive imo.

I think I've officially decided to grow my hair long again.

Let's see, I got a haircut about a month or so ago. It'll take me to the end of the year to get it to shoulder length at least.

I reckon the shorter hair suits you more, Redington.

Anyway if you can grow shoulder-length hair in 8 months then your hair grows a lot quicker than mine (probably because of my terrible diet).

Today I went to the woods. I saw bats, a frog, a heron, a rabbit, a fox and a deer. I think that's the best I've done in one visit.

Wooooow, for me living in a city, this sounds great!

You should/are lucky to have this "comfort/opportunity"!

Wooooow, for me living in a city, this sounds great!

You should/are lucky to have this "comfort/opportunity"!

Indeed! Where I live is less than 5 minutes walk from the woods, but it only takes an hour to get to the centre of London. I couldn't hope for a better place to be.

Indeed! Where I live is less than 5 minutes walk from the woods, but it only takes an hour to get to the centre of London. I couldn't hope for a better place to be.

I don't have that luxury between quotes.

We do have parks constructed from the city 'Ghent' but that is not the same off course.

Regarding Electric Universe, its not groundbreaking but good enough at what it is IMO.

I saw roe's (?) today, this winter was harsh for them, lots of hard frozen snow, they were only two, tho last year they were 4 in this little herd of theirs, many of animals died in forests this winter :mellow:

BTW, there are quite a few beavers in Riga, we saw one in the river near our appartment, it was late evening, dark outside, we walked near the river and just saw that lil guy, so he gets out of water and starts to chew on garbage-old Christmas tree that was brought there by floods, I approached him ~2m and made muddy shot of him, no reaction, just chewing and not even seeing me :lol: Then he swam away, saw him again the other night :)