What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Since getting married I haven't had much chance to listen to Goa on CD or through speakers in the house. I had to change to mobile listening and I don't think I did it very well for a while, then smartphones became a thing I ended up streaming music. It became mostly background. 

I recently bought a dedicated DAP, full sized headphones and a high quality cable to connect the two (this thing is a lot thicker than I was expecting, I don't think it's meant for headphones 😆) and I'm rediscovering all my old favourites. 

On 2/6/2024 at 2:19 PM, abasio said:

Since getting married I haven't had much chance to listen to Goa on CD or through speakers in the house. I had to change to mobile listening and I don't think I did it very well for a while, then smartphones became a thing I ended up streaming music. It became mostly background. 

I recently bought a dedicated DAP, full sized headphones and a high quality cable to connect the two (this thing is a lot thicker than I was expecting, I don't think it's meant for headphones 😆) and I'm rediscovering all my old favourites. 

Wait a minute here. You do realise it almost sounds like you're not allowed by your wife to play your music on speakers in your own home? 

You say you "had" to change to headphones? Is this accurate? 

I do hope I'm wrong or this might be the worst thing I've read in a long time. You're basically telling the whole Internet you no longer have any balls, that your wife stole them, and you no longer can do what you want in your own life. But I hope I'm just hallucinating all of this.