What are you doing right now?

Insejn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Fixing my headphones. The pads are attached with goddamn flimsy plastic pegs, which have broken several times for various reasons. Two-part epoxy works for a while, but the pegs are so small that some random knock will eventually break them again. Now I drilled metal pins through them. Seems to work. It took a while to get this done. Definitely an improvement over constant fear of something falling off. Makes listening to ambient more relaxing...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I’ve been working with some people who are visiting from a customer, and chatting about random stuff when we’re not talking about work. Someone brought up music and we had to do the obligatory “what music do you listen to” thing. When I mentioned psytrance of course the first response was “...what trance?” And the second response was “oh I think I know what that is. Like Deadmau5 right?”

sigh

“...no, not really”

And then today the same guy tried again by mentioning Tiesto. :|

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Watching Kawasaki versys 650 videos one after another. Kawasaki is giving out 0% interest loans (quite uncommon, Ducati is offering 10%) on select vehicles, might take them on this offer and buy the versys :) going for a test ride today, wish me luck boys. If purchased this will be first mid range adventure bike. Hyper exited about it already :D

On 7/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, Veracohr said:

I’ve been working with some people who are visiting from a customer, and chatting about random stuff when we’re not talking about work. Someone brought up music and we had to do the obligatory “what music do you listen to” thing. When I mentioned psytrance of course the first response was “...what trance?” And the second response was “oh I think I know what that is. Like Deadmau5 right?”

sigh

“...no, not really”

And then today the same guy tried again by mentioning Tiesto. :|

I just say infected Mushroom or vin vici and be done with it. 

3 hours ago, Starkraver said:

Watching Kawasaki versys 650 videos one after another. Kawasaki is giving out 0% interest loans (quite uncommon, Ducati is offering 10%) on select vehicles, might take them on this offer and buy the versys :) going for a test ride today, wish me luck boys. If purchased this will be first mid range adventure bike. Hyper exited about it already :D

Good luck amigo. Did you make a choice? 

How do helmets go with in built speakers?

1 hour ago, Tsotsi said:

Good luck amigo. Did you make a choice? 

How do helmets go with in built speakers?

Never used one, don’t have the habit of listening to music while riding , prefer the sound of motor , keeps me more engaged. I have only used communicators over helmets and they get the job done. I do have a riding mate who has built in speakers on his helmet. Will try to borrow and get back to you on how it sounds and stuff :)

99% it’ll be versys 650.

The other models with 0% offer are ninja 1000, z900 both not my kind of bikes. Looking for adventure tourers.

Couldn’t make it to the dealer today thanks to an ad hoc interview scheduled in the morning. Will visit the dealership for test ride on Saturday.

Was packing my moderate collection of CDs and records (me and wife moving to a new place tomorrow) realised f’in psykovsky Ksolntsu cds are also missing. What the fuck! 

Anyways , gems could fit into one box. There is a separate extra protective box for ultimate and silent season. One more for other ambient CDs and we are done!

F170C0E6-C58D-4B27-BC70-CCC504105215.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm doing a slight purge of my record collection right now, so when I get to the CDs I might be able to help you make your "moderate" CD collection a bit more uuhh unmoderate.

Finally being finished with having my vinyl recorded onto my computer I can now make way for some getting to know my record collection a bit...

New House,  CDP, amp, speakers are set, cds are arranged. TT yet to open. Thought I will treat myself to some Solar Fields today.. Going from 1st album to last. Missing Origins #01 but thats ok. I'm sure I'm not missing much there :P

Hadn't listened to Reflective Frequencies in a while.. I'm unsure if I like it or not. Will have to revisit I guess. "Turn inside out.... "

• Like 1

I ended up going through the complete Ultimae records collection of mine, H.U.V.A network just crushed everything else.

Doxxin myself but wth, having a good time @ https://www.ibnii.com/pool-villas/

listening to Tales of the ... ssshhh! You know what ;) 

enjoy your weekend boys

• 5 months later...

I got back from the only trip abroad I have planned for this summer. Croatian mountains were majestic. Right after that I went to a club meeting at a summer cottage. Now I'm finally back home and trying to relax, although there's still some backlog and hassle with monies. (Protip: avoid Norwegian airline for a while. Their performance is very dodgy ATM.)

It feels strangely quiet in here, compared to all the travel bustle. It's also raining so I'm not going anywhere. What next? Check the CDs that I ordered ages ago but in some cases never even opened? Do some dull, long overdue chores? Try to produce something artistic? Just sit here and stare blankly? Decisions, decisions...

• 3 months later...
On 11/10/2019 at 6:35 AM, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

drinking until i can leave this ugly world for ever

Oi, 

Non of that. This is the only planet we known of that can even sustain a species as brilliant and terrifying as ours.

Thats 1, out of trillions. 

Move to another country. Go to another continent. 

Take it from an Australian Gaylord that has seen the world. Bad and good only exists because homo (lol, gaylords) sapiens created them.