What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I actually need to do that anyways :D

What you said is true, profiters will omit and spread incomplete info.

Fact is huge population is living in villages and in below poverty, poverty and lower middle class over here. Polygamy among them persists. They oppose uniform civil code, and having more than 3 kids is very common and it's the least number! Even educated wealthy ones can been seen having 3 or more children. And we have been following small family happily family motto from God knows how long!

It's a positive feedback to the fear actually.

More children + poverty + lack of education + no job = drugs, smuggling , black marketing and all the other unlawful activities leading to radicalism. Not sure of the numbers but clearly there is large enough number of their youth indulged in unlawful activities (may be petty ones like weed peddling too but they are there at the front)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rewinding my tapez n shit

Hi all :)

@Abasio, @Padmapni, @RLoop, @Sixzerofour @Acidhead and others.

What's up Abasio? What's going on in the land of earthquakes ?

Padmapani - I'm heading towards Bangalore now, gonna gain atleast a kg or 2 with damn tasty dosa's and idli. My god! I can't wait for that breakfast tomorrow morning! He he.. After 1 year! Will click a few pics as a teaser for you :P

Hope you are doing good :)

@604 - so you are Lu-Bu? I didn't know the old you, anyways welcome back once again :)

@Rloop - not sure if the Russian master is playing somewhere but if not, I'll definitely try and catch up with your fellow mate Psykovsky :D it's as close as I can get to your country - meeting Russians here. He he..

@Acid head - 303 of the week was - "Nervasystem - Hacking the neuron" nothing fancy or insane 303 just a lovely track with beautiful simple 303 bouncing around. Woooo

Padmapani - I'm heading towards Bangalore now, gonna gain atleast a kg or 2 with damn tasty dosa's and idli. My god! I can't wait for that breakfast tomorrow morning! He he.. After 1 year! Will click a few pics as a teaser for you :P

Hope you are doing good :)

nice! enjoy the food ;)

i'm doing fine (except for the shitty weather which curiously makes me listen to and produce techno instead of goa)

the only psy that's ok now is stuff like nervasystem. hacking the neuron is great but the collab with skizologic is even better. that acidline... :D

Someone I used to work with used the word "bacon" as a counterpoint to "spam", and he defined it as spam that you actually like getting. It seems about every day where I get a spammy email from either Xilinx or TI, and I go back and forth on whether it annoys me or I like them. Haven't clicked the unsubscribe link yet!

• 3 weeks later...

Chalking out course correction plans!

In my bid to collect everything released by Ultimae and virtual and few goa oldies I have ignored few of my favourite bollywood movie LP's and my god! to my surprise their prices have sky rocketed from 10-20's to 3 digits. Damn! :(