What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I am ... having diarrhea.

Was so stupid to drink non tap water on a campsite. But it really is not only me to blame about this. Why are the guys there so stupid to make two sanitary houses one next to each other, the one with drinking water, the other with a small non tap water symbol on the outside. First day I only registered that water was ok to drink from the tap in the sanitary house. And then I woke up in the morning quite wasted with a cottonmouth and swayed blindly into one of the two to drink - and it was the wrong one.

Well, I went to the doc, got antibiotics and some stuff to reconstruct my intestine bacteria. But the last days I felt like shit (litterally).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just stopped for groceries on the way home from a movie. It was kind of late, just before closing. I saw a fairly creepy-looking guy getting his own groceries while I wandered around the aisles. He ended up getting in line behind me at the checkstand, so I glanced at what he was getting. I wanted to know what kind of groceries really creepy people get.

He got at least 30 cans of Red Bull and Rockstar, and some knock-off Alkaseltzer. Plus maybe a couple other things I didn't look at. Weird.

Wow, I think I saw this guy again! Different store this time, the one right behind where I live. I hope he doesn't live that much closer to me! :ph34r:

Killing time at work. I will have my prom this evening so I will only work until 14.30 and then get shitfaced.

Cooking a vegetable soup ... I have a cold and this should help a little...

At the same time trying to coat the screen of my cellphone with protective foil.

Need to hurry a bit because I gotta head out later. Not easy, because the soup's not ready yet.

At the moment I'm browsing though the web trying to find a free skin for the board that we can use :)