What are you doing right now?

Insejn

i'm wishing to go to sleep, been up waaaay to many hours now..bored of it....38 hours and counting...and no, I have not taken anything illegal!

I just stopped for groceries on the way home from a movie. It was kind of late, just before closing. I saw a fairly creepy-looking guy getting his own groceries while I wandered around the aisles. He ended up getting in line behind me at the checkstand, so I glanced at what he was getting. I wanted to know what kind of groceries really creepy people get.

He got at least 30 cans of Red Bull and Rockstar, and some knock-off Alkaseltzer. Plus maybe a couple other things I didn't look at. Weird.

Creepy looking guys only go to the grocery store late at night so that people who write blogs wont write about them.

Go for a jog pixie!

'twas a bit dark to go jogging tbh...its rather hilly round here on't moors with lots of hidden dangers like big holes!

I passed out eventually after being up 46 hours!

I feel fine today...very odd!

Hey Pixie, where do you live?

It's just that I've been to the UK two weeks ago and want to know if I deserve to be shot in the knee for passing by your area without even saying hello :P

We did Cornwall and Wales, but with a drive through the midlands back down. We passed Chesterfield on the way to Nottingham...

The time management was pretty bad this time though ... such a tight plan, no room to really go roaming around much. Just enough time to occasionally stop and piss behind the next bush by the roadside. The stressiest trip so far ... shouldn't happen, because we are not that unexperienced anymore. But it's my company's fault aswell, they didn't give me more holiday and we wanted to see so many things :P

It was awesome though - and I'll probably return anyway, with more time...

Doing right now: feeling a bit weird because I just promised to wear my Tiger costume (bought at Primark for 12 Pounds) to a party :P

Gosh, I need a Whisky, right now, otherwise I feel stupid going out with that thing.

And don't even dare to say "pics or stfu", I won't post a single one :rolleyes:

pics or it didn't happen :P

I'm far more comfortable saying it didn't happen :P

Seriously, I was totally drunk that night and I can't remember anymore anyway ... except that I somehow know that it was awesome.

i'm on strike! staying in me attic listening to industrial cyber goth punk techno stuff .....i'll not starve i have snax up here... ! I refuse to go into what was my clean kitchen-now a bombsite til someone else cleans it up...if they dont, i'm off out to eat.

i'm on strike! staying in me attic listening to industrial cyber goth punk techno stuff .....i'll not starve i have snax up here... ! I refuse to go into what was my clean kitchen-now a bombsite til someone else cleans it up...if they dont, i'm off out to eat.

I would offer to clean it up for you, but I'm unfortunately, unfortunately living so far away ... :rolleyes:

If I were in Britain now though, I'd hide in the attic too -- with a gun loaded chock full with salt to give hell to any bastards wanting to vandalize my property :ph34r:

Seriously, what's going on in your country -- the country where you normally get fined when you step on the lawn or piss in a back alley...

im reformatting my new 1tb external drive from fat32 to ntfs. really...why does it even come that way? im on hour 3, but its almost done.

im gearing up to to make an image of my current system, as i plan on switching over from xp to win7. im not looking forward to it.

Seriously, what's going on in your country -- the country where you normally get fined when you step on the lawn or piss in a back alley...

I've not been following the news too closely, but I think the gist is that someone got shot by the police, and a load of scrotes decided that this was the perfect excuse to get some free shit. Arab Spring it ain't.

I would offer to clean it up for you, but I'm unfortunately, unfortunately living so far away ... :rolleyes:

If I were in Britain now though, I'd hide in the attic too -- with a gun loaded chock full with salt to give hell to any bastards wanting to vandalize my property :ph34r:

The country has gone insane...I am so glad i live up on the moors away from it all.....the town below had on car set alight and one gunshot into the local cab company office...but i reckon that was drug related ....... even the kids who are doing the destruction have no idea what its all about...they just like causing chaos......pack mentality in action....discipline was taken away from parents and this is what has happened feral idiots with zero brains.. I am embarrassed to be English right now.

But at least the riots have been going down in Britain now, have they?

Right now I'm drinking Whisky and preparing for a Zen Mechanics set at the pool...

No more riots in Britain for now.... there were none at all where i am....they'd be too knackered to riot by the time they climbed up to my house! :)