What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Dunno, but apparently the weatherman said it was the hottest day in April since 1949.

Funny how that happens every single year! Not long now until people start mentioning "drought" and "heat wave" at (25-27 degrees tops)... actually it ain't too bad out there today, might go for a pint. No many pubs with gardens to be found in southwark though.

trying to find our part number for a part number sent to us through IMDS...

I really wish that our suppliers would read the manual on this process, but it seems they can't be bothered.

You are supposed to enter the customer's part number into the part number field when you send a MDS through IMDS site.

yep ... and my mum flies over to America soon for a travel

let's hope they don't retaliate :(

checking by in the morning ... happens very seldom

I have a day off today because I'll participate in a contest to win a car :)

Wish me luck!

thanks for the good wishes guys, but I failed :(

It was a fuel save contest ... drive a Blue Motion VW and the winner is who uses the littlest of fuel (in the qualifying they measured it by using the car's own average count of fuel on 100km) ... the contest was on open roads, 18.5 km to drive and you may not take longer than 23 minutes. Also, on the highway you must drive 90kph minimum.

The winner wins the car.

I gave my best - ate only a little sushi for lunch and drank as little as possible so that I don't weigh too much, cut my hair (haircut last weekend :D ) and my fingernails. But in the end I made it only to the value of 3.9 litres per 100 km average.

The first place has 3.1 litres per 100 km average.

That's worlds apart of me, seriously. I mean OK, I had sort of a stupid situation because I had to overtake a truck that was going only 80kph on the highway which made me use some fuel ... but other than that it was quite a smooth ride. The referee who sat in the car with me always said "you have to go faster, the time is running up". In the end, I still had about two minutes left...

Really couldn't do better. It was the first time ever I sat in a VW, by the way.

Had a retard moment today.

Worked down in Shizuoka which is seemingly a completely different planet: it has so much greenery and lushness that you can fall in love with the place before you realise that you're bored as fuck. Anyway I left Tokyo and used my IC card at the station but when I get down to the place I have to get off it doesn't work because of course in this backwards ass world they have to be different. It was easy enough to sort out but the station guard said I'd have to buy a ticket to go back rather than putting it on the card. No problem I thought, not had a ticket for years but I am sure I wont manage to fuck it up (actually I didn't think any of this but I probably should have had some thought process going on). Anyway I bought the single ticket for my return journey after finishing work 2 hours later than I was planning on and put in in my pocket as I get into the station. When I alighted my first train some lady (hot as fuck by the way) runs up to me and informs me that I had dropped my ticket. I had put it in the same pocket as my cell phone and it had fallen out as I plucket the phone from my pocket to do absolutely fuck all with it.

Now here comes the retard moment....

I thanked her and took my ticket and though, I should put this in my wallet where it'll be safer. This was followed by me putting it in the exact same pocket as before and heading to the platform for my second train. That train didn't come for about 15 minutes so I had time to sit on the bench at the platform and do absolutely nothing with my phone before the train arrived. I got on the train to Tokyo and sat down and relaxed as we got underway on the last leg of my journey. About 10 minutes in I think "I should put my ticket in my wallet for its saftey". Of course it wasn't fucking there, did you even need me to tell you that part? No, I had to get of the train and go back and pray to fucking god that it was still there lying on the platform floor because when I got back to Tokyo and said "yeah, I know I fucked up with the IC thing and I have to reset my card and all but I honestly did by a ticket back and it's not all a big scam in anyway" I would have ended up payimng double and I am a cheap cunt so I didn't want to do that. Thankfully my ticket was sitting right there under the bench I had sat on and I could scoop it up and only add 40 minutes on to my journey back from nowheres-ville. I felt so mentally cabbaged that I bought a load of beer to drink on the next train home and proceeded to not drink it while I worked on the train then downed it all near the end of my journey.

So yes, it was a dumbfuckistan type of day that showed me that I the attention span of gnat and am addicted to wasting time using the cell phoe to do bugger all.

Fuck

Worked down in Shizuoka which is seemingly a completely different planet: it has so much greenery and lushness that you can fall in love with the place before you realise that you're bored as fuck. Anyway I left Tokyo and used my IC card at the station but when I get down to the place I have to get off it doesn't work because of course in this backwards ass world they have to be different. It was easy enough to sort out but the station guard said I'd have to buy a ticket to go back rather than putting it on the card. No problem I thought, not had a ticket for years but I am sure I wont manage to fuck it up (actually I didn't think any of this but I probably should have had some thought process going on). Anyway I bought the single ticket for my return journey after finishing work 2 hours later than I was planning on and put in in my pocket as I get into the station. When I alighted my first train some lady (hot as fuck by the way) runs up to me and informs me that I had dropped my ticket. I had put it in the same pocket as my cell phone and it had fallen out as I plucket the phone from my pocket to do absolutely fuck all with it.

Now here comes the retard moment....

I thanked her and took my ticket and though, I should put this in my wallet where it'll be safer. This was followed by me putting it in the exact same pocket as before and heading to the platform for my second train. That train didn't come for about 15 minutes so I had time to sit on the bench at the platform and do absolutely nothing with my phone before the train arrived. I got on the train to Tokyo and sat down and relaxed as we got underway on the last leg of my journey. About 10 minutes in I think "I should put my ticket in my wallet for its saftey". Of course it wasn't fucking there, did you even need me to tell you that part? No, I had to get of the train and go back and pray to fucking god that it was still there lying on the platform floor because when I got back to Tokyo and said "yeah, I know I fucked up with the IC thing and I have to reset my card and all but I honestly did by a ticket back and it's not all a big scam in anyway" I would have ended up payimng double and I am a cheap cunt so I didn't want to do that. Thankfully my ticket was sitting right there under the bench I had sat on and I could scoop it up and only add 40 minutes on to my journey back from nowheres-ville. I felt so mentally cabbaged that I bought a load of beer to drink on the next train home and proceeded to not drink it while I worked on the train then downed it all near the end of my journey.

So yes, it was a dumbfuckistan type of day that showed me that I the attention span of gnat and am addicted to wasting time using the cell phoe to do bugger all.

Fuck

ha ha, drunk post :D

(I bet it is one)

Anyway, it doesn't seem to be so bad, does it?

You just lost your ticket and were lucky it was still lying on the platform floor.

Or is there something else I didn't understand?

ha ha, drunk post :D

(I bet it is one)

Anyway, it doesn't seem to be so bad, does it?

You just lost your ticket and were lucky it was still lying on the platform floor.

Or is there something else I didn't understand?

Yes it was :P

It didn't turn out so bad but it added an extra 40 minutes onto an already stupidly long work day and it showed that my mental faculties are getting somewhat diluted by cell phone addiction :(

I once lost ticked as well, it was winter and cold and I was pissed because I was taking my laptop to service and walked quite a long distance before I found out that Ive lost my ticket, I had only cheque as proof of purchase from ticket in my wallet so I went on to look for it and was really pissed thinking that I might have to go all the way back to where I last time saw it to find, but luckily I found it very quickly, BUT it wasnt over just yet because ticket number and the number on cheque didnt match so I had no idea if thats my ticket that Ive found or someones used one so I was pissed untill I got on the trolley back home and tried to register the ticked - tadaa, it was mine :D!

So yeah, Abasio, going somewhere and get screwed with tickets or losing one is a bitch and has not much to do with being cheap ass wanker :D!

The spring term is over, so I'm just chilling @ home, I have a few exams over the next couple of weeks but they are a breeze.

Whew, haven't posted here in years I guess. Looks like the dreaded off-topic made a comeback?

The spring term is over, so I'm just chilling @ home, I have a few exams over the next couple of weeks but they are a breeze.

Whew, haven't posted here in years I guess. Looks like the dreaded off-topic made a comeback?

Yep. Feel free to postttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

always nice to see people return. welcome back...

yes, OffTopic is back here :)

oh and by the way ... today I managed to come here - on a Sunday.

I have a hangover ... but I managed to get here before the headache :D

That's the way to do it.

Now it slowly begins though...

always nice to see people return. welcome back...

yes, OffTopic is back here :)

oh and by the way ... today I managed to come here - on a Sunday.

I have a hangover ... but I managed to get here before the headache :D

That's the way to do it.

Now it slowly begins though...

Heya.

I just noticed other posters that I remember like insejn and heva, now we need strumpling, moni, otto matta, ov3rdos3, feathers and traveller, etc... back.

I have actually listened to quite a lot of goa & psy this month, after a break of several years, I ripped Unusual suspects 1 & 2 to my ipod and they sound a lot better than what I remembered though.

Also, Younger Brothers new mp3 album Vaccine is horrible, identikit synthpop/rock with lame lyrics, bleh :D

Got slaughtered last night for my birthday. I remember at one point drinking Japanese spirits through fish heads but I am not sure what that was all about.

No real hangover to speak of, not with my anti-hangover procedure:

drink ukon→drink heavily→drink ukon→go to sleep

Fuck

I once lost ticked as well, it was winter and cold and I was pissed ..............

hehe, these stories remind me of the time me and my friend lost our tickets on the underground in Budapest. We'd been our partying, and decided it would be an AMAZING idea to travel across the city and go to a hot spa. SO we did....via the wonders of underground travelling technology. We were absolutely spangled, and got stopped, stupidly wide eyed as we were, by a group of about 8 big burly ticket inspectors. We culd hardly communicate with each other, let alone the guards. After much deliberation they pointed us to the ticket machine, where we spent about 15 minutes trying to get some tickets out the machine. They stared....we fumbled...they stared more...we fumbled more....then the tickets popped out the machine. Off we went on our merry way..... fucking awful experience. I laugh when I think of it now.

Some retard stole my bike last night :angry:

It wasn't really my bike. It belonged to my father... I've got a feeling he's not gonna be too happy about it :(