What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Ate my lunch (15:44 o'clock), wanted to go outside with laptop but the sun is too bright for CCFL backlight to make things clearly visible, oh well, will stay in veranda (porch).

WEATHER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'm frikken freezing. Apparently Wellington is one of the windiest cities on the planet. It has sounded like perpetual gale force winds for the last 4 days.....don't like. :unsure:

I'm frikken freezing. Apparently Wellington is one of the windiest cities on the planet. It has sounded like perpetual gale force winds for the last 4 days.....don't like. :unsure:

Is your house made of thin thin wood like mine? Every time there is a strong wind it feels like an earthquake <_<

Avoiding revision for my exams by browsing Psynews :ph34r:

We win! B)

Been working far too hard recently.

Came home early today to relax before the big deadline looming tomorrow.

I have been waiting for so long for people to send me information that they just don't send yet come payday they'll notice this big hole and ring me up saying "hey! why didn't I get paid this money" to which I must reply "shut the fuck up bitch or I'll plant ya!!! FUCKER!!!!!!" :angry:

Is your house made of thin thin wood like mine? Every time there is a strong wind it feels like an earthquake <_<

We win! B)

We do indeedy win! Yesh wooden housey that wobbles with the wind and wobbles when there's an earthquake too!! One could say it's a rather wobble-tastic abode B)

I went to Hyde Park where they had screens up showing the Royal wedding. Spent the day getting drunk with a load of friends I've not seen for ages, good times.

Holy shit I'm drunk

ÄÄÄääääääähhhhhh!

holy shit, I am sober...

No really.

But this will change :)

Gettin' ready to parteeeeeey! :D Dimension 5 and Synsun live, Yééééééééééééééééééééééééés!!!

holy shit, I am sober...

No really.

But this will change :)

muahahahahah...

and it did change :D

I drank so much Whisky that I called some friends of mine and talked to them some rubbcish ... one half I woke up, the other half I talked on the phone answer box....

peat powerrrr!

hehe...

I shan't be proud of this ... this is alcohol abuse. I know. But it's awesome :P

Woke up, went back to sleep, woke up, took care of some work on my day off <_< went back to sleep woke up again and now chillin'

Today is a do nothing day, might mix a bit. I have some really nice ambient samples of rain, waves etc I want to try and slide in :lol:

Recovering from a blimmin good night at Sunrise last night..... Sonic Species and Ben Fraser rocked!

I watched a documentary then called my mom and she brought up the news so I have just heard it and read it on the internet.

I just finished watching Obama's speech on the news. I have not yet adjusted to all this yet.